• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

this was the lil gaxo emoji i made for the submit a crew discord emote (the lil pikmin-esque bopper is my favourite part i love it so much):

5kVTnDu.png

affectionally called :galaxolove:
DIGI I still love your emote so much pls, the galaxolotl is so baby 🥺💙

Omg bye I got that one too... Cetaceans until the very end huh. 🤣

I didn't manage to get this done earlier, so here I am posting at an ungodly hour. 😅 But I wanted to end camp with a bigger piece of all the mascots! 🥰 I didn't do as much team/mascot art as I wanted, but I'm so happy I was able to whip this up in time. I'm especially glad I finally got to do some fully coloured art of a galaxolotl because I've been meaning to draw them throughout the whole event LOL. I would have added more to the background tbh, but I was pressed for time and didn't wanna kill my hand again.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has posted their art/creations in this thread, as well as anyone who simply enjoyed browsing through this thread even if you didn't share anything. I was a little reluctant to make it at first, but I'm thrilled to see how successful it was! I was genuinely so happy whenever I saw new people sharing their creations or posting kind comments. 💕

This piece is really meant to be for everyone, kind of like a parting, as well as thank you gift for camp 2023. All the mascots just kind of vibing in space among some shooting stars because why not? 💙💚💜🤍

TBT_Camp_2023_mascots_wm.PNG

I didn't manage to get this done earlier, so here I am posting at an ungodly hour. 😅 But I wanted to end camp with a bigger piece of all the mascots! 🥰 I didn't do as much team/mascot art as I wanted, but I'm so happy I was able to whip this up in time. I'm especially glad I finally got to do some fully coloured art of a galaxolotl because I've been meaning to draw them throughout the whole event LOL. I would have added more to the background tbh, but I was pressed for time and didn't wanna kill my hand again.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has posted their art/creations in this thread, as well as anyone who simply enjoyed browsing through this thread even if you didn't share anything. I was a little reluctant to make it at first, but I'm thrilled to see how successful it was! I was genuinely so happy whenever I saw new people sharing their creations or posting kind comments. 💕

This piece is really meant to be for everyone, kind of like a parting, as well as thank you gift for camp 2023. All the mascots just kind of vibing in space among some shooting stars because why not? 💙💚💜🤍

TBT_Camp_2023_mascots_wm.PNG
This is gorgeous 😭🤍
I’ve really enjoyed this thread, seeing everyone’s beautiful art, and support for each other has been so nice🤍💜 and it’s been good motivation to draw a bit more!

Omg pls keep this up, this is absolutely precious! We love a good welcome home party, and omg all the little details?? I adore how your character is green because of the whole alien baby situation haha (I also remember your pfp being green for a bit so it really ties together). Love how Sasha and Sherb are vibing with the plushies, and my heart actually melted when I saw the space narwhal plush. 🥺💜 Really loving all the different expressions on each villager as well. 💕

View attachment 510684
👀 Does this count as fanart?
This is amazing! I'm so glad you were able to get it done in time to share in this thread as well. The pattern is gorgeous and I love the overall shape and the direction you went with for the design. Stunning work!💜 Must feel nice to own an actual space whale plush too. The rest of us will have to keep dreaming for now. 🤣

This is amazing! I'm so glad you were able to get it done in time to share in this thread as well. The pattern is gorgeous and I love the overall shape and the direction you went with for the design. Stunning work!💜 Must feel nice to own an actual space whale plush too. The rest of us will have to keep dreaming for now. 🤣
Thank you so much! (Your adorable space whale fanart may have been referenced in the design process 😂) Yeah I wasn’t sure I could get it done in time, hence the time stamp on my post, but I’m really happy I did 🐳. If there’s some way I can help you make one for yourself let me know, make that dream a reality!

this is so beautiful and cute!! what an amazing way to always have a little piece of camp tbt 2023 with you forever! i love the space print you went with, and those eyes😭💜💙 thank you so much for sharing it here!
Thank you! I think we all fell in love with the space whale plush as soon as we saw it, I’m so glad I was able to capture some of that cuteness with my plush ☺️

Back