• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flag Designers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah. just finished my flag and only now noticed. is including the team color a hard rule? i haven't used it, and imo i think trying to would ruin the composition/design, but i guess i can switch one of the colors if it absolutely has to be on there.
pretty sure you have to include it to at least some capacity.

pretty sure you have to include it to at least some capacity.
hm. if kaiaa says it's a must, i can probably make the axolotl the team color (though it won't be the exact hex code, or i'd have to redo the entire thing 😭) but i do confess i think she looks better blue rip.

hm. if kaiaa says it's a must, i can probably make the axolotl the team color (though it won't be the exact hex code, or i'd have to redo the entire thing 😭) but i do confess i think she looks better blue rip.
I'm doing a bit traditional, so there's no way I got the code 100%, but I got as close as I could.

Well I made a flag and I used a lunar sheen color as best as I could which was gray color pencils and light blues. While it's not as amazing as all of yours, I took my time and am pleased with what I came up with.

600x400.png

To clarify for future submitters, make sure that the horizontal axis of the image is 1.5 times that of the vertical axis. Like with ZeldaCrossing64's flag, 600 pixels (horizontal length) is 1.5 times the amount of 400 (vertical).
In much simpler terms, pick a number and multiply that number by 2 and 3.

500x2=1000
500x3=1500

So, your canvas would be 1000x1500.

Hey everyone, I will be private messaging a few of you about your flags and lack of the color! Yes, it is required, do not end it your entry until I have messaged you!

Edited to add: you don’t have to have the exact color, just as close as possible, and it doesn’t have to be the main color of your flag, it just needs to be used in some capacity. I will make that more clear in the main post!

galaxolotlflag.png

we have lots of stunningly gorgeous flags, so I went for a minimalist, real life flag design! I wanted to do a pretty galaxy in the Galaxolotl's head, but I felt it would be out of place, so I kept it as is

the yellow part of the circle is supposed to be a crescent moon lol please bear with me

I continue to be blown away by the incredible creative talent on our team! So many stunning flags it isn't even easy to point them all out! GO Galaxolotls!!

I in no way am attempting to sway anyones creativity, but I just wanted to say how surprised I am that no one has drawn Dr Shrunk on their flag :LOL:

All of your flags are amazing, keep up the good work everyone! Don't forget that this thread closes to entries tomorrow at 6 PM EDT!

I in no way am attempting to sway anyones creativity, but I just wanted to say how surprised I am that no one has drawn Dr Shrunk on their flag :LOL:

All of your flags are amazing, keep up the good work everyone! Don't forget that this thread closes to entries tomorrow at 6 PM EDT!

Maybe Gaxo and Dr Shrunk are cousins, who used to visit grandma's house for cookies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back