• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flag Designers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I in no way am attempting to sway anyones creativity, but I just wanted to say how surprised I am that no one has drawn Dr Shrunk on their flag :LOL:

All of your flags are amazing, keep up the good work everyone! Don't forget that this thread closes to entries tomorrow at 6 PM EDT!
I assume this is because we're all very wrapped up in the lore of the Galaxolotl! I'd easily bet money on most of the other flags to contain space whales and moon bunnies. I think the only mystery one is going to end up being Actually, Nevermind's!

I in no way am attempting to sway anyones creativity, but I just wanted to say how surprised I am that no one has drawn Dr Shrunk on their flag :LOL:

All of your flags are amazing, keep up the good work everyone! Don't forget that this thread closes to entries tomorrow at 6 PM EDT!
I actually did that for the Melon Ballers flag so I didn't want to do it this year lol. I made his face in the shape/color/texture of a melon skin.

I assume this is because we're all very wrapped up in the lore of the Galaxolotl! I'd easily bet money on most of the other flags to contain space whales and moon bunnies. I think the only mystery one is going to end up being Actually, Nevermind's!
Yeah I couldn't not make a axolotl floating in space. I kind of loosely based mine off of the original Star Wars poster. I cut it down though because it was getting to be too much. I had bunny-tie fighter plans to the side flying by in the background ect.

flag_galaxolotls_v3-sm.jpg

Got carried away. I went with a star chart approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back