• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Designing our Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 501437

graphic design is my passion but never like this—
normally when i open photoshop it's to do actual graphic designs, but i decided to try using my skills there with my lack of drawing skills. made the background with the noise filter, messing with the level adjustments, and adding some cloud effects.

i forgot how to make bubble letters omg haha
I really luv this!!!!!

View attachment 501437

normally when i open photoshop it's to do actual graphic designs, but i decided to try using my skills there with my lack of drawing skills. made the background with the noise filter, messing with the level adjustments, and adding some cloud effects.

This is great! Looks like a trailer for a movie. "THIS SUMMER.... ACTUALLY, NEVERMIND"

View attachment 501437

It looks fantastic! Best flag I've ever seen in any TBT event. (y)

Untitled111_20230728143406.jpeg

I’m not great at digital art, but I wanted to give it a go for this challenge seeing how many people have submitted digital pieces 😂 I thought I’d take inspiration from real life flags using three colours in the background, then decorated around that

View attachment 501437

this is really fun ! like a title card for a great netflix show that gets cancelled after 1.5 seasons like:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ actually, nevermind.

View attachment 501437

Hi himekirako, the ratio of your flag is a bit off. The current size is 1529x869, if you could resize it to as close to 1529x1019 I'll be able to accept your entry. Thank you!

@Nefarious
Would I be able to submit a different design? I ended up making one that I like much better
Unfortunately I cannot allow you to enter a new design, once you've submitted a design and it gets accepted it's final. You are free to still make your new idea for fun and show it off in a different thread if you'd like!

Hi AustinTEG06, the ratio of your flag is off. The current size is 2240x1680, if you could resize it close to 2240x1493, I'll be able to accept your entry. Thank you!
i used a converter and thought i had it right but apparently not, anyways i fixed it, had to squish some stuff down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back