• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokki, A Re-enactment Village 🧐👘

Island/Town Name
Pokki
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Tulips

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
1637291786786.png

Grandpa Gaston: HALT
Only those with a special permit may enter. Please wait patiently while the performers finish donning their costumes and rehearsing.

Toby: Grandpa! Your porridge is ready!

Yesterday was our MC's birthday! Chadder claims he's only 21 but I vaguely recall his resume listing a few events from the 1990s...
Anyway, I was trying to find a good photo for the invitations, but Ketchup, bless her peppy little heart, was being an attention hog as usual. She has a history of photo bombing events...
1639707083958.png

1642893606625.png

Every January, there is a Daruma festival an hour outside of Tokyo:

Similarly. I set up shop right outside my house to teach the visitors about the tradition; you color in the left eye of the doll to make a wish and set it out to "keep watch" until your wish comes true-- then you color in the right eye! (The image may be mirrored, cough cough).

Last edited:
Back