• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

i mean, it is part of my win con (;

ps anyone that beats me in hearthstone gets a d1 immunity pass from me
Lynch me anytime then bb

Ya I'm literally hungover dead, are you not reading the thread Tom? Cause I have posted.
To be honest I've been skimming over it at work, but now that I've got a few days off I will be trying to do something? I guess. Might just no lynch if that's possible because.

@Bell Tree People Who've Played Games Before how experienced is Hayden at mafia? Because it seems he's kinda wishy-washy.

I think I'm going to go read stuff so be back in a moment
Wishy washy is Hayden in a nutshell honestly

To be honest I've been skimming over it at work, but now that I've got a few days off I will be trying to do something? I guess. Might just no lynch if that's possible because.

Why is there a question mark after "i will try to do something?" Like you don't know if your gonna try ? And "Because..... ? "

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also No Lynch ? Really...? I dunno how to take that from you, you did it in the last game as town, but I've seen you do it before as Mafia so.....

Also I have a question, is No Lynch more or less damaging in a Cult game at all ? I know everyone says it's bad in a game with Mafia which I still don't completely agree with, but I was wondering if it had different pros and cons for a game like this.

Is lynching just killing or converting to the cult or whatever? Sorry idk T-T

lynching is when we vote to kill someone

@panda as for NLing, nah im against it because it just leaves more people alive that we aren't sure of which will make things harder in the long run

lynching is when we vote to kill someone

@panda as for NLing, nah im against it because it just leaves more people alive that we aren't sure of which will make things harder in the long run

@Entropy but how does cult win ? By becoming the majority ? If so then doesn't having less amount of people (if we get a mislynch) make it easier for them to win ?

so I was watching creepin Daniel's activity earlier, and was thinking he'd respond to some of the comments towards him, but nada..
yea I'm putting my vote on Daniel. of course things can change by day end.

Soz I've been working on other stuff for classe tm. I'm being honest here, I'm just a bit confused on the game. The amount of inactives in this game also doesn't help. I'm having conflicting thoughts on Toad, who got really emotional and aggressive to duck, but apparently that's how he usually acts so idek.

I'm short, I'm stumped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also calling out Tae to being online a lot today(he's even online rn) and still not really saying much. It's the avoidance of the threads that's off to me.

Soz I've been working on other stuff for classe tm. I'm being honest here, I'm just a bit confused on the game. The amount of inactives in this game also doesn't help. I'm having conflicting thoughts on Toad, who got really emotional and aggressive to duck, but apparently that's how he usually acts so idek.

I'm short, I'm stumped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also calling out Tae to being online a lot today(he's even online rn) and still not really saying much. It's the avoidance of the threads that's off to me.

so, my reasoning with Duck. I saw them endorsing a random vote on me on the basis of bad grammar.... At the same time posting stuff like, I didn't feel like making a post or answering RQS. So I was like lemme ruffle their feathers (cause its a duck) and see what happens. They fixed their grammar and answered RQS. Yeah i was a little intense, but I've been known to do that before lets be honest. as well as yeah, I get into persecuting people sometimes, whether misguided or not. I woulda wrote that in my RQS but didn't want it to be a novel.

@Panda NL is even worse in a cult game than in a mafia game. Think of a convert like this: a town player is night killed, then a new player joins the game as cult.
Hence, the ability to cult is about 3-4 times as strong as the ability to night kill. Letting cult have a free cult is practically suicide.

Whos Hayden? I see you all talking about him but idk who he is :/

In the opening post, there is a list of players. Maybe you can familiarise yourself with the names of the players. Hayden is Heyden (player #1). Also, you can click on those names to see their posts.

on mobile so this post sux fair warning

---

toads: "lemme ruffle their feathers" Oml LOL
but seriously, the vote on crys? just because she hasn't posted once yet .. what if she doesnt this whole day phase, would you eventually change it to someone you're sus reading? or?

@Daniel: oh my b. well, the other reasoning I voted for you (it wasn't just the forced (imo) townslip), cause yea I get that the setup can be confusing, but it was the calling toads out for his emotional play, which I feel like you definitely know is no different than his town play. actually toads is kinda the opposite of everyone else. when he's emotional, he's town. Although, in your recent reply you acted like you hadn't known that previously, I'm just kinda finding that hard to believe.
All in all you're starting to seem less confident now that others have pointed it out, calling others out for things you notice but your being passive af about it and all of it seems off to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're being passive* not your

Oh yeah I was gonna keep it to myself for now, but since someone else mentioned it I was also bussed last night.

Bussed comes with another terminology that could cause confusion. It's probably better to say driven.

Also no reason to reveal it in thread - cult won't have any special powers, the bus driver is town.

It clearly says not in the first post, if you're serious.
Show me

Oh and Toad voting for Crys/CPU is pretty slack, like really, voting someone because they have yet to post?? I sorta get the idea because we don't really have any other candidates in mind, and the likeliness of hitting cult/scum(??) is pretty unlikely sooo... Who wants to suggest lynches?? :lemon:

Bussed comes with another terminology that could cause confusion. It's probably better to say driven.

Also no reason to reveal it in thread - cult won't have any special powers, the bus driver is town.

bus bus bus bus bus bus

No reason, but it's already out there so

Mein gott! This game moves so far, that it's hard to keep track. In fact, I was reading all of your post but by the time I reached Page 26, I forgot most of what I went through.

And by bussing, I mean "the buss mentioned in my Private Message of the results". So I assume it is the role-based buss.

As for the grammar issue being a valid reason for a lynch... It is not, unless it is out of character. Regardless, this place kinda gives you more freedom and more room to stretch those virtual legs of yours so quite a few people who uses full grammar in one place could easily not do that here.

And as for my "unhelpfulness" Curry... Oh, sorry, I can not quote as I kinda lost the post. But as you should know, my action mainly starts at least halfway through the game. There are just so many posts to focus on, I have other things apart from Mafia going on and everything is so confusing naturally.

Anyway, how is anyone today and what are your ideal lynches at this moment?

I'm still a little confused on the use of "bussed"

Anyway, how is anyone today and what are your ideal lynches at this moment?

I don't know, it's hard with so many players, especially considering quite a few people have been silent/very quiet. In a big game like this a few players seem to take the lead, which is good, but it can lead to some people keeping on the low and getting forgotten. Anyway, at the moment I'm probably leaning toward Daniel, I mentioned him earlier and I agree with what Chrys has said regarding him, he just seems to be acting out of character in general and it's sending red flags. It's only a slight scumread on him though, but I don't have any better ideas as of yet, I can see Toad's reasoning for voting cpu though.

I'm still a little confused on the use of "bussed"

I don't know, it's hard with so many players, especially considering quite a few people have been silent/very quiet. In a big game like this a few players seem to take the lead, which is good, but it can lead to some people keeping on the low and getting forgotten. Anyway, at the moment I'm probably leaning toward Daniel, I mentioned him earlier and I agree with what Chrys has said regarding him, he just seems to be acting out of character in general and it's sending red flags. It's only a slight scumread on him though, but I don't have any better ideas as of yet, I can see Toad's reasoning for voting cpu though.

Oh, the "bussed" means that I was swapped places with someone else during the night because someone selected me with their role power. Basically, if a bus driver chooses me and you, Fleshy, we would both receive a mail saying that we were "bussed".
I checked and it was during Night 0.

And thanks again, Fleshy. I better keep a close eye on Daniel.

Like I'm gonna cause a lynch on cpu all by myself? and yes I could be inclined to change that vote throughout the day (its more than liley), in fact I plan on making more reads on everyone after I finish this presentation and stuff for school today before day ends. Maybe I will vote on top of it, maybe not.

But come on, you know crys is around the forum and discord, and while inactivity is no reason to lynch, its supremely uncharacteristic for her to go 2.5 days without saying one little thing on this thread.

Back