• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia [Game Thread - Endgame, Town Wins!]]

lol @tessa. I can't believe how often you get left all alone T-T f3 last game... I was excited for this mafia team and then we all died! It was scary! You did such a great job!

@mogyay you were 100% right on me haha but I'm seriously always keen!!! idk how to be any other way. Sorry for trying to cast suspicion on you, I felt bad, you and everyone in room 3 legit seemed so innocent

omg dont apologise, i only sussed u coz im super defensive lmaooo, after u died i felt bad and thought u were town if that helps (sorry shell ly)

lol @tessa. I can't believe how often you get left all alone T-T f3 last game... I was excited for this mafia team and then we all died! It was scary! You did such a great job!

@mogyay you were 100% right on me haha but I'm seriously always keen!!! idk how to be any other way. Sorry for trying to cast suspicion on you, I felt bad, you and everyone in room 3 legit seemed so innocent
Yeah me too, i was so excited to be mafia with you two and then the worst possible thing happened... oh well 🤪

Back