• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Jailbreak Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, Town Wins!

i should’ve had more faith in town

i kinda thought u guys were gonna ml and lose the entire thing

ikikik I'm sorry, could you forgive me?

Who was the third mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait it was the other dude

remember to always trust Ness

I’m flattered but I was technically wrong about Punchy at the end there tunnel vision hit lol. If Punchy really was Lynched and it was revealed he was town I really would have gone for Tea the next day tho

Dinosaurz you were really fun to play with! You’ve gotten so much better after all this time :^)

liam u should be proud of urself. Mafia Council will award u best returning-newbie-player badge

oooooh well thats a thing i maybe couldve done.....if i had a brain

i mean you should never ever give up, since you're always playing to win

you wouldve been sabotaging the game if there was 1 more scum with u tho

I’m honestly shocked how right I was. I was very EH on cell c because even though the chances were scum wasn’t lynched, everyone was town read to me tbh.

I just wanted tea dead LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg and I was the only one still alive in cell A XDD

toad couldve been saved though thats what really gets me, i told him to vote panda so he'd atleast be tied, and if ONE more person voted panda that would get 'er done. THEN TURNS OUT I GOT VOTE POWERS

toad couldve been saved though thats what really gets me, i told him to vote panda so he'd atleast be tied, and if ONE more person voted panda that would get 'er done. THEN TURNS OUT I GOT VOTE POWERS

LMAO that’s why I thought you and toad were scum team, then weren’t. Cause I was like well toad could of been saved!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turns out nAHH

LMAO that’s why I thought you and toad were scum team, then weren’t. Cause I was like well toad could of been saved!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turns out nAHH

Look how they massacred ma boyyyy :{

btw I love closing the thread at night and do not regret it one bit. Done everywhere else.

Gives peeps a break with no pressure to post. Good for letting people recharge.

kat was too smart (spooky scary vibes), and you were singing the song of your people to get me killt!

Kat isn’t smart as in she didn’t vote you with me :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND MADDIE TRIED TO LYNCH ME LAST SECOND cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maddie and kat get no townie points from me Thank you very much

- - - Post Merge - - -

the fact that maddie would rather lynch me than TEAAA

wait what did day end

am i dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obs chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AYnuiBu7L5k

Edited it into the game end post as well.

what the hell

- - - Post Merge - - -

-close-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Final Votecount

Teabagel(2): Dinosaurz, Antonio
PunchyDaHufflepuff (2): Ness, radical6
Antonio(1): Teabagel
radical6(1): PunchyDaHufflepuff

Teabagel is lynched. The game is over. All mafia have been lynched. Town wins!

Scum chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/MUtHRfGweZWCm
Obs chat/graveyard: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AYnuiBu7L5k

I have other stuff to reveal a bit later but there we go. The mafia were unravel, Toads, and teabagel.

OH I THOUGHT WE LOST HAHA

sorry i sucked so bad

Back