• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Jailbreak Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, Town Wins!

I HAVE NEVER FELT SO HAPPY IN MAFIA

- - - Post Merge - - -

“God if that’s the case Liam’s never going to let me or Maddie hear the end of it LOL”

@kat LMAO

Answer key for the town or mafia quiz:

1) Town
2) Mafia
3) Mafia
4) Town
5) Mafia
6) Town
7) Mafia

One of ya'll said flipless was scumsided af but here we are, a townsweep after Cell B.

Sorry Punchy I get anger easily. Didn’t expect us to win there but I’m glad the PoE worked out in the end.

Cell C rocks :lemon:

toad yall it wasnt me

- - - Post Merge - - -

did not expect town to win honestly

ikikik I'm sorry, could you forgive me?

Who was the third mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait it was the other dude

remember to always trust Ness

Also yes you did excellently Dinosaurz. I was like 'hnnng' all game when you were more or less right through all the noise.

“Tea: scum lean
Toad: scum lean
Antonio: town lean
Kat: strong town lean
Punchy: neutral/town
Rossetti: town”
I’m sorry I just can’t believe my reads were that good

tea why didnt u vote for punchy
i mean u wouldve probably died the next day but it wouldve given u time

- - - Post Merge - - -

tho i probably wouldve switched to you if i saw u change to punchy tbh

technically we were kind of right 2/3 times so its ok. well u did all the work and i kinda just nodded but town won :lemon:

I’m seriously so glad you were in this game I would have pulled all my hair out without you

Good efforts all around though. I understand the flipless element was somewhat torturous but it was interesting to watch unfold here. I'm not sure if we've ever done it on tbt.

tea why didnt u vote for punchy
i mean u wouldve probably died the next day but it wouldve given u time

- - - Post Merge - - -

tho i probably wouldve switched to you if i saw u change to punchy tbh

i was going to, but lets be honest there was no possible physical way i couldve snaked my way around another day

Good efforts all around though. I understand the flipless element was somewhat torturous but it was interesting to watch unfold here. I'm not sure if we've ever done it on tbt.

dont think so but

did u rly have to close the thread at night

- - - Post Merge - - -

wheres obs

Back