• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

and ftr, I didn't think that toads is kingmaker because it was stated in my role pm that I cannot claim or anything no matter what. (that would be modkill and besides there should be no kingmaker discussion) And even if I object to toads, they would know im the kingmaker, so I tried to stay away from that as possible.

At first, I thought toads is hero and I know scum will use hero to not get lynched so I was like okay lets give him benefit of the doubt. Then I thought also he could be roleblocker.. Damn all the tags about rose the roseblocker and no justice for rose. It gave me those associations and I thought toads is being vague because he is rose the roseblocker again, and when he said to Vanessa, you know that if you know what I mean lol

Next time, I will not trust rose again.

And on N3 I was going for saving green townies as I mentioned...but then I was wrong about who the townies were

i'm kind of glad i town leaned chelle and bianca throughout the game (until the last few moment where i thought it was poe), and ness. sadly i was too interested in punchy being scum to be much help : ( i wish i had just inspected him, or at the very least i wish i had stuck to my scum reading on toad instead of thinking it was a frame aa

and ftr, I didn't think that toads is kingmaker because it was stated in my role pm that I cannot claim or anything no matter what. (that would be modkill and besides there should be no kingmaker discussion) And even if I object to toads, they would know im the kingmaker, so I tried to stay away from that as possible.

At first, I thought toads is hero and I know scum will use hero to not get lynched so I was like okay lets give him benefit of the doubt. Then I thought also he could be roleblocker.. Damn all the tags about rose the roseblocker and no justice for rose. It gave me those associations and I thought toads is being vague because he is rose the roseblocker again, and when he said to Vanessa, you know that if you know what I mean lol

Next time, I will not trust rose again.

I alternated between thinking he was scum, kingmaker and rose the roleblocker

i had no idea he was hinting at km lmao, but i guess that's a good thing if i had been kinged since i wouldn't have been careful about it

i'm kind of glad i town leaned chelle and bianca throughout the game (until the last few moment where i thought it was poe), and ness. sadly i was too interested in punchy being scum to be much help : ( i wish i had just inspected him, or at the very least i wish i had stuck to my scum reading on toad instead of thinking it was a frame aa

you were my last hope to nail final scum and I know you will not lynch me right away. But I wasn't thinking that Mafia will actually kill you, that's my fault. I should have known better.

Doc if you're out there you are our only hope please help

I was also trying to act like not the doc and bait a kill on myself with this post. I thought if they were going for the win by killing green townies and wasted a kill on me, town would have a chance.

I had a lot of strategies but they were all bad ones lol

Claiming blue is a very common scum tactic. If you have reason to be sus (like a red inspect) always make them claim in full. It’s clear that not everyone agreed what they thought he was claiming

Claiming blue is a very common scum tactic. If you have reason to be sus (like a red inspect) always make them claim in full. It’s clear that not everyone agreed what they thought he was claiming

that's what I did. I dared him to declare his claim but was afraid it would come out as scummy bianca and I am just protecting my slot. I am already sus enough as it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and why did you end n1 soon. I literally was just gonna reevaluate my choices when I saw it was endgame

At the beginning of D3 I was like, yeah I am definitely making him claim in full at EoD, but at EoD is when I thought he was kingmaker so I was like oh I can't make him claim

that's what I did. I dared him to declare his claim but was afraid it would come out as scummy bianca and I am just protecting my slot. I am already sus enough as it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and why did you end n1 soon. I literally was just gonna reevaluate my choices when I saw it was endgame

I said in N3 that actions were final

Night Three

Punchy has been executed by King Vanessa

Phases will now be allowed to be sped up. Night will end when all actions are submitted. SUMBISSIONS ARE FINAL. You will have up to 24 hours to send in an action.

Last edited:
I wasn’t purposefully going km because I couldn’t do that... my plan was vig or hero to say I was baiting rb for mog. It was just to get me through the day so we could keep 2 kp, but once my kill never went through you all would be suspicious

Also thought about withholding RB to clear myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it was purposefully vague to let your imaginations go wild

I said in N3 that actions were final

oh okay. sorry i didnt see that I just saw N3 and 24 hours and went on ..bloops!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn’t purposefully going km because I couldn’t do that... my plan was vig or hero to say I was baiting rb for mog. It was just to get me through the day so we could keep 2 kp, but once my kill never went through you all would be suspicious

Also thought about withholding RB to clear myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it was purposefully vague to let your imaginations go wild

I really didn't think you were going for KM because you said you have a "blue role" as far as I am concerned Kingmaker is not a "blue role"

Lol gg. Waffles/dedenne did super well I would have never pinned them down cos my reads were embarrassingly wrong throughout the whole game
I hope this is a future lesson to everyone, never let the mafia result manipulate you, umm 4 scums usually need a serial/killer vig to balance out cos town is very unlikely to correctly lynch 4 times, and for myself and everyone else, don?t townlock people so easily rip.

Thanks for hosting Daniel tho, appreciate it

Back