• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Honestly, even if you're mafia you shouldn't be trying to post in your qt beyond a simple goodbye.

You're dead. Town can't reply besides a simple goodbye, mafia shouldn't help their teammates either.

Dead is dead.

I think saying that Antonio intentionally went to a QT from an old game to post stuff thats elusive to goad the players is saying something about Antonio's character and that is not ok.

Is it potential game breaking and a serious offense nonetheless. Absolutely and I don't take anything away from that.

However it was a mistake, not intentional

The other two things were clearly accidents

This was clearly intentional

I gtg

If i was going against my wincon, why would I do it in a quicktopic? Why not in dm on the forums? or on Discord? Why would I post the exact same thing with a change of name (form jacob to someone else) in scum chat if I was trying to communicate with someone else? Why would I go against my wincon? Mafia won anyways so If I was helping town out, shou ldn't have I listed a list of the team rather then who i thought should be lynched? Who would I have worked with? Your logic is flawed, like your sus on punchy. Also, it was 9PM so i was tired when I posted it.

Yes, I was breaking the rules but it was a mistake but it was not intentional. I deleted it once I realized there was a delete button (after damniel confronted me).

Last edited:
Honestly, even if you're mafia you shouldn't be trying to post in your qt beyond a simple goodbye.

You're dead. Town can't reply besides a simple goodbye, mafia shouldn't help their teammates either.

Dead is dead.

His post in question was when he was still alive in the game, probably close to end of day 1 time

Idk how this really breaking rule will make him town

First of all regardinf the QT i would have done it unintentionally I bet most of you guys would just type quicktopic and whatever is the first in the list you guys would just usually click the first one and accidentally submit in old QT because your hands are full with multiple mafia related tabs.

Second was the rule breakinf switch is the KM thing heck ersonally i didnt know its against the rules.

Not all of us bother to read. Most of us are tired and sometimes make a small mistakes i suggest yall should sit down and stop pinpointing if this is really unintentional or not this is my perspective and opinion idk if anyone agrees to this

As a host make sure to close the QT after the game and players makes sure that you are in the right QT

Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent way to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

Omk someone hold him to it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dan you did a really really good job hosting, everything was so clear and on time even with everything you had going on, thanks for a great game!

Agreed, Dan's hosting was superb! Adhering to rules even when we complain about timeframes... I also wanted to say more can we just expedite stuff, but knew I was just being an annoying scum

thanks for hosting dan!

i royally messed up so much in this game, i apologise town! as for mafia, well done, you did a really good job and deserved the win

i'm going to try and not let it get to me despite me being an absolute sensitive soul of the year but can we please remember that we are only human and we will read obs, it was getting a little hurtful at some points, thank you

This is another example of using PoE to exploit town. IF I had been town, I would've been way more suspicious and not let unravel and dedenne get away and it was so easy to not have to interact with them since we all globally townlocked waffles and town leaned dedenne

thanks for hosting dan!

i royally messed up so much in this game, i apologise town! as for mafia, well done, you did a really good job and deserved the win

i'm going to try and not let it get to me despite me being an absolute sensitive soul of the year but can we please remember that we are only human and we will read obs, it was getting a little hurtful at some points, thank you

Oh no I'm only on post like 100 I'm scared to keep going now

Oh no I'm only on post like 100 I'm scared to keep going now

it's mainly just the same people, most of the obs are being really nice and understanding (if not frustrated ofc), i don't blame you guys, i'm sure we'd feel the same if we weren't playing but just something to keep in mind as i thought some of the things said didn't need to be said so harshly! but i know it's a game and i shouldn't take it personally

Thank you all for you kind words! I think everyone needs to be more confident in themselves. The self doubting lead to a town with no real sense of direction. A lot of reads were right but you gotta believe in yourself!

And thank you all for making this a fun game to watch! It's helped distract me from everything going on at home. I move back to my dorm next week so I'll be really busy with classes, so I probs cant play a serious game. But thanks for making this fun!

"Unless Vanessa is doing a smart play and baiting the most she can out of toads, theyll likely just vote punchy"
I WAS TRYING TO BAIT HIM FOR THE FIRST HALF OF D3 but by EoD I believed him sigh

"I think everyone thinks punchy is the entire scum team" is my favourite post in obs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ik I'm stupid I said it myself like 3 times do I really need to read it more in obs

Back