• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia [Game Thread - Endgame, Town Wins!]]

eh rip me but im defo town, good luck to the rest of town, sorry for playing so bad, i got too caught up in this and real life stuff ! gl babies

eh rip me but im defo town, good luck to the rest of town, sorry for playing so bad, i got too caught up in this and real life stuff ! gl babies

Honestly is just that your room needs to be solved for F3, my vote is really because of it.

Alo Sheep vote should be considered outing fyi.

Oh i didn't even realize i was the tunnel, if i die good luck town and ace thanks for being neighbora, buddy :)

Endgame

Man I've been holstering this song all game in case Tessa is eliminated, fits her flavor so well!

As the party carries on the partygoers get hungrier and hungrier, the snacks not being enough. Hearing a lot of growling stomachs and seeing the partygoers grow agitated, Lord Ineog announces in a loud and booming voice as the music stops: "Everyone gather! I have a surprise for you!"

The partygoers gather but not for the Lord of the manor. Apparently the little demon kid popped a bubble all over the princess of the magma realm, causing it to burn and splatter all over her clothes before solidifying into a crusty layer that couldn't be removed. Some of the partygoers who'd been fed up with the kids antics joined her in confronting the boy while others stood at his defense.

Right as the two groups were about to clash Ineog claps his hands together and then spreads his arms out in a grand motion. Suddenly a big long dining table emerges from the dance floor and pushes the groups far away from one another with more than enough chairs to seat everyone as well as some of the ogre servants. The ogres sit in the middle chairs to separate the clashing groups before everyone takes a seat. At one end the demon child jumps into the chair while at the other end the princess of the magma realm takes the seat and immediately causes it to burst into flames, even though she can't burn it down. Everyone else bickers as gargoyle servants slowly bring in covered dishes and set them on the table. Everyone is asked not to take the dish covers off until the feast commences.

A very large Goblet is brought in by Lord Ineog who floats onto the center of the table. Everyone can see through the Goblet, and what's inside is a boiling dark green cocktail that moves around on its own with bits of flesh and body parts mixed in as well as tiny biting sharp teeth fish that swim around. Lord Ineog takes the first sip and then sets it in front of the cursed yoga teacher, "We ought to partake in a time old monster tradition and pass around the Brutal Brew, I'll let our talented barista have the first sip. Take it away Karan!"

The witchy looking girl takes the first sip and avoids a bite...or perhaps the fish are all her obedient pets. She passes it to wolf sheep paradox creature who drools in it before lopping up a few tonguefuls. The demon child then drags it in front of himself and spits a wad of gum in the goblet to distract the biters as he takes a sip and grins victoriously before passing it. The clown like sheep gets a chunk of his big red nose taken off by one of the biters when he drinks out of it. In revenge he playfully squirts water out of a flower on his chest across the table at Karan.

An Ogre servant grabs the Goblet from the clownsheep and immediately gets one of his eyes pulled out by the fish when he drinks. All the monsters at the table have a laugh riot about it.

Once they settle down and continue, the Loch Ness monster hacks up a green hairball after taking a sip. Ineog places the goblet in front of the next monster since she's too small to take it. The caffeine fairy decides to abandon her cup for a moment, taking a plunge in the Goblet. She steals one of the biters, flies it back to her cup, and trains it as her new pet. Everyone has a good laugh and applauds her before another Ogre servant tries to show off by chugging the drink. He, of course, vomits most of it back in.

Finally, the Goblet has arrived in front of the last partygoer to take part in the ritual. The magma princess takes one look at it and stands up. She looks at everyone, entirely angry, and watches them as they chant a reference to a mortal film she's never been allowed to see, "Gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us, one of us!"

She exchanges glances at the demon child across the table who pops another bubble and flashes a taunting grin, causing the many tiny volcanoes on her skin to erupt. Out of nowhere she tosses all of the contents in the brew all over Lord Ineog who was floating over the table helping pass it around. The concoction literally melts holes into the fine suit he's been wearing in addition to soaking him and having the biters gnaw on his arms and face, "Monsters! Filthy monsters! I never wanted to be one of you! Tousands of years I've suffered your company, patiently waiting for my chance to take my revenge on you! And now you've gone and ruined my plans to take this manor and escape this terrible arrangement his ancestor put me in!"

She points at Lord Ineog who seems to have a blank expression, frozen in shock perhaps. He calmly and gently flicks the biters and chunks off himself and then quickly raises his hands up in a motion.

The tops of the dishes fly off. Everyone has a plate of spaghetti made out of the purple tentacles of the shadow monster that got trapped in the first room and at the center of the table is the cooked body of the hot vampire that was left in the third room, complete with an apple in his mouth. Lord Ineog looks the princess in her three eyes, "I have a full course of traitors just waiting to be devoured...." His eyes suddenly turn red, "And you my dear will eat every last bite before I allow the mercy of leaving, never to be invited back."

She reels back and bursts into flames, exclaiming, "If I can't take this manor for myself I will burn it to dust with the lot of you!"

However when she tries, nothing smolders from her erupting magma or crumbles from the tremors she creates; her powers were born from the same magic that made this place. Ineog flashes a disappointed expression at her. He snaps his fingers and giant knives and forks appear before everyone at the table but her, "My dear friends...it looks like we'll be having dessert first, and it looks like molten lava cake is on the menu!" His grin turns sinister as he glades at the princess one last time, "Now dig in!"

When she tries to make a run for it she finds that the hallways of the manor twist and warp at every turn. Each time she gets turned around one of the monsters carves a piece out of her with the magic cutlery. This goes on for an hour, everyone making a fun game out of the hunt for dessert until there's nothing left if her to eat.

"The traitors are gone and the ball is saved!" Ineog exclaims.

For the rest of the night the monsters feasted, danced, and partied without any worries about being hunted and killed!

Tessa was the last member of the monster hunter team, which included Betsysundrop and droqen. She was:

8-N8t-NHJ-d.webp

Full image submitted:

Screenshot-20211125-232519.png

The monsters have won! The remaining monsters were:

Ness
, who was:

Ness-Role-PM.png

Ace Marvel, who was:

4x-Vx5dl-d.webp

Caffline, who was:

0-RMi-QHe-d.webp

Sheep Villager, who was:

Cs-H1g-Xa-d.webp

Mogyay, who was:

XSCoMqz_d.webp

And

Shellbell, who was:

gNCXqUe_d.webp

Better image of art submitted:

1635081858346.png

Neighbor Chatzy: http://us21.chatzy.com/62406412370382#0 pw is Boo
Graveyard Chatzy: http://www.chatzy.com/69543645090772#0 ow is BananaShablam

Note: please do not add to the chats idk how to lock them. New chatter will bury more old messages that are cut off by some premium room review limit I didn't know about prior to using it for this game. Apologies for that. Obviously I do not recommend this site to future hosts as a result.

Thanks for playing! I will unlock this thread when I have put in all the role PMs and links in. And I will also post some overall thoughts about this game as well.

Last edited:
So here are some parting thoughts on this game:

1) I deeply apologize for that very long pause in the game, it's basically the result of me trying to tell people what to edit rather than just reporting posts and letting mods do it.

2) When it comes to Ghost he shared his role with Ness in a PM where he was apologizing for stuff that had to be edited out of the game. He couldn't simply be removed via replacement from the game because Ness was still alive and the slot was compromised. I would respectfully ask discussion about this stuff to be kept to a minimum. Some of us are still new to the game and its rules and we learn from mistakes as we go along, many of us have had to. I am not holding any grudges and I don't want others to either. We are a small community and it's important to stay communal.

3) Sorry for any delays on doing flavor and whatnot. It's all there and I am proud of myself for flavoring a whole game, but it was admittedly difficult to keep up with. But I had to do everyone justice because I really enjoyed all the submissions and working them into the flavor. And no I didn't go to school for graphic design.

4) This had the same results as the last time I ran it: 2/3 mafia eliminated in their cells/rooms, and the final mafia was the first voted upon elimination after everyone joins together after the first three phases. I actually think this is fairly townsided. In the cells the mafia have to be very aggressive and get at least 3/4 of the votes on someone who isn't them and they don't have any wagonomic or associative information to manipulate as a case to eliminate a townie in their cell. I'm looking for feedback as for how to run this again if I ever do. Have a day and a flip (but no nk) before phases with 5 players (1m 4t) with mafia having a chat throughout?

5) Happy Thanksgiving!

Also shout-out to @Caffline for playing a great first-ever mafia game. Voted out mafia correctly both times and stuck to her guns when she needed to, not easy to accomplish first game. Good work to everyone else too, of course, just wanting to give kudos to a new face! Well fought on both sides.

good work keeping up with the flavor at least man. i’ve stopped doing flavor just because it’s too much effort lol

props to sheep for questioning the authority of cell 1 and wanting to solve their own cell first. very impressive town solving there

mafia did a good job too. this was a hard setup for them and even if they lost, it was by 2 tiebreakers. luck played a big part in this

Aww looks like i was discovered!
@BetsySundrop and @droqen hopefully next time we are all mafia, we will get to communicate, i was a little lonely😉
thank you to @Geoni for hosting, what a fun setup! also the whole oc/neighbor thing was a very creative element that enjoyed.
@Ace Marvel i'm so sorry i fooled you😭 you were a fantastic neighbor and i felt very bad about lying. honestly mid-game i legit was trying to find the mafia and then i realized... I AM the mafia. it was a shocking discovery ngl
anyway i feel sorta proud of myself and mafia. even though we lost, i still had so much fun and i look forward to playing again soon :)

good game town!!

GG everyone,
@tessa. especially - like, dang girl, to shoulder all that responsibility by yourself and utilized neighbourizer so efficiently, wowow.
and @Caffline i'm really happy you decided to play and you did so good :0 so much better than my trainwreck of a first game

4) This had the same results as the last time I ran it: 2/3 mafia eliminated in their cells/rooms, and the final mafia was the first voted upon elimination after everyone joins together after the first three phases. I actually think this is fairly townsided. In the cells the mafia have to be very aggressive and get at least 3/4 of the votes on someone who isn't them and they don't have any wagonomic or associative information to manipulate as a case to eliminate a townie in their cell. I'm looking for feedback as for how to run this again if I ever do. Have a day and a flip (but no nk) before phases with 5 players (1m 4t) with mafia having a chat throughout?
Perhaps have the 3 rooms have 0, 1, 2 mafia. i think the dynamic would be a lot of fun.

mafia did a good job too. this was a hard setup for them and even if they lost, it was by 2 tiebreakers. luck played a big part in this

and like dan said here: this game was heavily luck based. personally, i'm not a fan of letting things rand, so the rooms being 4 players was a little :/ uh... bad for tiebreaking. just me though.

Oh wow nice work town!! I’m so sorry about my emotional outbursts , I was feeling very fragile this last week or so sorry if I snapped at everyone/anyone, nice to see I was wrong about 99% of things lmao. Also well done mafia, u did good
Post automatically merged:

Thank u for hosting Geoni 💗💗💗 was a great game

4) This had the same results as the last time I ran it: 2/3 mafia eliminated in their cells/rooms, and the final mafia was the first voted upon elimination after everyone joins together after the first three phases. I actually think this is fairly townsided.

😅 While this was fun, it was reeeally tough trying to hide in the wee little rooms as a wolf, on d1, lol.
Tessa did well surviving her room!

Aww looks like i was discovered!
@BetsySundrop and @droqen hopefully next time we are all mafia, we will get to communicate, i was a little lonely😉
thank you to @Geoni for hosting, what a fun setup! also the whole oc/neighbor thing was a very creative element that enjoyed.
@Ace Marvel i'm so sorry i fooled you😭 you were a fantastic neighbor and i felt very bad about lying. honestly mid-game i legit was trying to find the mafia and then i realized... I AM the mafia. it was a shocking discovery ngl
anyway i feel sorta proud of myself and mafia. even though we lost, i still had so much fun and i look forward to playing again soon :)

good game town!!

Tessa! You did amazing! And yes, it was linely in the rooms. I felt so bad when I saw I'd croaked. And then dro croaked. And after the pressure from that thunderdome game's f3 on you, here you ended up 1 against everyone! But you handled it so well.

GG everyone,
@tessa. especially - like, dang girl, to shoulder all that responsibility by yourself and utilized neighbourizer so efficiently, wowow.
and @Caffline i'm really happy you decided to play and you did so good :0 so much better than my trainwreck of a first game

Perhaps have the 3 rooms have 0, 1, 2 mafia. i think the dynamic would be a lot of fun.

and like dan said here: this game was heavily luck based. personally, i'm not a fan of letting things rand, so the rooms being 4 players was a little :/ uh... bad for tiebreaking. just me though.

It was really tough in those rooms. As a wolf in this, I think putting the rooms to 5 might give them a better chance to hide... 😜 y'all figured us out way too quick, lol.

And the idea of 0, 1, 2 for wolf count in rooms is pretty good! Especially if hidden.

My role image doesn't show @Sheep Villager sorry I love Pietro

View attachment 415865

Also my reads sucked and I was pocked :/ never trusting Tessa again so easily

Ace! My favorite player in this game! Your monster is awesomely fun, btw. Even tho I croaked early, this was really fun. When you revealed tessa as your town neighbor, omg, best shock ever. 😅 But I was glad she had your support after dro and I got axed. Twas a rough game and you all did great.

Also- all the monsters are so good! Especially love ness' (the kitty, omg) meowster, and sheep's sheep-wolf paradox.

Last edited:
I feel like I should learn to expect waking up to End Game but I never see it coming. GG, thanks for hosting Geoni! I loved the flavor and make-your-own-monster thing. The set up was wild but I still had a lot of fun.

Moderately amused that somehow I floundered to a correct answer on the room 2 wolf despite my thoughts being a mess at EOD. Turns out spending a week thinking about if it's Tessa or Caffline does something to your brain when you're forced to decide with 10 minutes left. I only started heavily considering Tessa during the last few hours. Ty Ness meme-man for fueling my paranoia.

@Ace Marvel I love your flair and also you get to go in the hall of fame for tunneling me, right next to Betsy and Droqen because I guess every game I'm in I gotta have at least someone tunnel me. It was pretty funny though ngl.

@tessa. I just want to say the EOD conversation of 'Why Tessa' 'When Tessa' is easily my favourite EOD convo I've ever had it was really funny to me. Just... Why Tessa... When Tessa? 🤔 You also wolfed really good, be proud of that. Big fan of your flair drawing too!

@b100ming I'm so sorry I couldn't save you in our room phase! I was really trying, I felt so bad when I voted too late for you to hop on the wagon to save yourself.

@Caffline You played well! I'm sorry for putting you on blast so much during your very first game. Would definitely be a pleasure to play with you again in the future.

lol @tessa. I can't believe how often you get left all alone T-T f3 last game... I was excited for this mafia team and then we all died! It was scary! You did such a great job!

@mogyay you were 100% right on me haha but I'm seriously always keen!!! idk how to be any other way. Sorry for trying to cast suspicion on you, I felt bad, you and everyone in room 3 legit seemed so innocent

Back