• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

"I think everyone thinks punchy is the entire scum team" is my favourite post in obs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ik I'm stupid I said it myself like 3 times do I really need to read it more in obs

you aren't stupid at all, and if u're stupid i don't even want to think what i am ily

Like someone said it’s easy on the outside looking in to judge or retrospectively, but you gotta do you in the moment

Ok reading scumchat they did talk about killing Heyden N1 so I don't feel too bad for THAT protect

The other two nights I protected scum and should be shamed

Oh. The game is finally over now. It was kind of a nice leisure read. So... Thanks for that.

i beg to differ aha

anyways, this was nicely ran by dan and congrats to maf for winning

It wasn't a themeless mafia, but I'll take a mafia win any day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, you weren't my partner for that one... that was me uttumori, ness, and byngo

Me: I think I will King Vanessa because I know she can make good assessment and will not lynch me

Vanessa: Here is Bianca's meta

Me: Oh ****

Me: I think I will King Vanessa because I know she can make good assessment and will not lynch me

Vanessa: Here is Bianca's meta

Me: Oh ****

Lmao I'm so sorry Bianca, when I saw you were the kingmaker I was like oh noooooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm surprised you kinged me again too

Lmao I'm so sorry Bianca, when I saw you were the kingmaker I was like oh noooooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm surprised you kinged me again too

I too am surprised I got kinged since I was hard scum reading you binaca

well i believed in you.

At least I never actually lynched you I would have felt so bad after

- - - Post Merge - - -

For amusement, this is the inspect PM I sent Dan this morning. I'm surprised scum decided to kill two blues when there were so few townies left and that would have been a fast win, but I mean they won anyways so clearly it didn't matter.

I too am surprised I got kinged since I was hard scum reading you binaca

It was really a mistake lol because I was kinda emotional. I wasn't thinking right. I know and I pledged that I will not king anyone who has indicated they will lynch me. But it is really hard to king someone when they all can they say is lynch her. I need to stay in the game lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

For amusement, this is the inspect PM I sent Dan this morning. I'm surprised scum decided to kill two blues when there were so few townies left and that would have been a fast win, but I mean they won anyways so clearly it didn't matter.

I was ready to bring back #VanessaIsLying lol. But I knew you will make the right choice so kudos!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't know that night would end soon. Because I thought I still have the full 24 hours to change my mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

<3 Thank you for protecting me.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is a very nice star by the way.

It wasn't a themeless mafia, but I'll take a mafia win any day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, you weren't my partner for that one... that was me uttumori, ness, and byngo

haha yeah

we were scum partners in su2 and the cut short death by design iirc

both were incredibly messy but also fun?

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the townies were the scum lynch pool.... I didn't want to jeopardize the whole game by going for it. The more outs I had in the lynch, the better overall we were and the possibility of keeping 2 KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also this is freaking great

- - - Post Merge - - -

why does that dedenne look like a fetus though

For amusement, this is the inspect PM I sent Dan this morning. I'm surprised scum decided to kill two blues when there were so few townies left and that would have been a fast win, but I mean they won anyways so clearly it didn't matter.[/QUOTE]

LMAO VANESSA IM SORRY

Last edited:
I lol’d when Vanessa protected scum two night, obviously I understand the reasoning but I knew it wasn’t going to turn out well for town

All the townies were the scum lynch pool.... I didn't want to jeopardize the whole game by going for it. The more outs I had in the lynch, the better overall we were and the possibility of keeping 2 KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also this is freaking great

- - - Post Merge - - -

why does that dedenne look like a fetus though

Yeah knowing that you were scum the decision makes more sense
And lol I just noticed that now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lol’d when Vanessa protected scum two night, obviously I understand the reasoning but I knew it wasn’t going to turn out well for town

If only I had protected Trundle N1 I would have done Heyden N2...but I couldn't protect Heyden two nights in a row so I went for unravel.

I didn't do Trundle N1 because I thought he would be too obvious of a kill and scum would try to avoid their kill being docsaved.

Last edited:
Back