• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Jailbreak Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, Town Wins!

so like I guess I could've steered a lynch towards panda in my cell... but like CMON punchy didn't even post, so I couldn't do anything about him. It was either panda or rosetti, and panda i thought panda would be easier to convince in the future over rosetti. Rosetti gave me something to go off of, I stand by my reads on her but maybe I was too pushy... but I was also not in any position to be subtle because I was on mobile most the time. Oh well twas fun, can I please stop rolling mafia :mad:

sorry kat for making you feel awkward, my emote at the time was pretty genuine because I was like "wow beech just called me out" and I truly didn't mean to put others down in saying I was the only one to challenge you... I meant it in the sense that I was the only one being vocal enough to lead a lynch on you

- - - Post Merge - - -

COME JOIN RHOM2 SNITCHES

Back