• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia [Game Thread - Endgame, Town Wins!]]

Anyway I’m not going to succumb to EOD wagon madness. Sorry Mog you’re a lovely angel but I’m keeping my vote on you.

I will say I will forever be laughing if someone random like me or Ace end up being eliminated lmao. Happy thanksgiving 🦃

ye but my allignment isnt revealed tho? so i dont see what me dying will prove. mafia will just argue that im dead and im mafia

how many times do i need to say it was a joke omg, id happily kill dan, i love him but hes too good . i dont even mind dying if it meant anything but i dont flip so y'all will just find a way to think im mafia when im not so sadly i need to stay alive for towns numbers

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

I think I'd prefer to vote room 2 today if I'm being honest.
Post automatically merged:

Don't ask me for who because I don't even know any more, I feel less certain about Caffline now.

also i didnt even like voting droq tbh,
When i was iso'ing you i noticed near EoD but it makes me wonder why you started the droqen sus at first.
ye but my allignment isnt revealed tho? so i dont see what me dying will prove. mafia will just argue that im dead and im mafia
If you eliminate both you and shell its an insured mafia

edited for formatting issues.

well i preferred droq to ghost and shell. not everything has an ulterior motive, maybe im just crap at the game .

also i didnt even like voting droq tbh, and i defo didnt like it afterward hence why i kind of started to sus shell but i felt shell and ghost were town so i had to vote someone
well i preferred droq to ghost and shell. not everything has an ulterior motive, maybe im just crap at the game .
Hmm its giving inconsistent vibes
Ness pushes mog/shell out, kills ace. We kill Ness. NK is Shell. F3 Tessa, Caff, Me. I have been on Caff, you have been on Caff. Tessa wins.
oh so a me/ness duo, lmao i didn't even picture that one cause i thought ness was on my case

better yet, when tessa?
Post automatically merged:

Honestly i wish me and ness were mafia just so we could be called the ness/tess duo

its literally not inconsistent, im always this reluctant on things, i didnt like voting him but that still didnt mean that i didnt think he was more sus than shell and ghost at that time

its literally not inconsistent, im always this reluctant on things, i didnt like voting him but that still didnt mean that i didnt think he was more sus than shell and ghost at that time
Lmao you can be reluctant regularly and still be inconsistent
Possibly now. Gotta sit in the microwave a bit with my tinfoil before I can tell you the exact time and date.
hmm, please only open the lid halfway though. And at high temperature for 3 minutes

yes im aware but i wasnt inconsistent lol
So you're saying that you didn't feel like any of them were mafia but droq might have been? That makes more sense lol

anyway i think i'm going to hop onto the mogyay wagon, and hopefully we could deal with room two tomorrow-? (I'm not getting mafia vibes from shell)

Back