• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wave crest guy, he is still in the works with apparel but I like him :3

Edit with a second dragon i need to work on

Last edited:
Any one have Petals gen dragon That is ready to breed ? I Would love to breed With one of my dragon.I can pay 100-150 BTB ( I Will return after breeding ) I have good wi-fi rating and i promise i will return your dragon when the egg hatch and i will keep your dragon fed when in my care

Dragon ready to breed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imperial (1 male )
Coat (1 male & 3 female )
Wildclaw (1 Male)

Last edited:
Lovely dragons guys ^^, I especially love the Spirals. I got a Warmwater for my stormy sea dragon Poseidon today :3

Thank you! I'm planning on making some to sell, just trying to work out logistics and pattern out a couple more flights I haven't done yet. I was going to do Nature next, buuuut I tried drawing the tree last night and it didn't go well. .-.

Also, what Stina said about retired accents. If you've got any popular ones, you could probably get easily 1500-2000g+ for them each.

They are super cool :3. The tree does seem one of the more tricky designs, I wish you luck with designing ^^.

I have lots by pretty popular artists I think, don't get me wrong I love them I just have far too many now. I know one accent I have could potentially sell for 3k gems (I've seen that price quoted for it before) and I have two of them so could make maybe 6k there as a start.

Last edited:
New Coat Baby~ They turn out a great batch of color combo ;)

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
^noice babs i love the first one!

Thank you ,I was petty impress the 3 egg turn out so well .I was going to sell them when they hatch but i love all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s Am looking for Dragon baby sitter for few hrs .You Must have good wi-fi rating and wont steal my dragons .I just want to hatch my other batch of eggs unfortunately i have no room in my lair.I can pay 30 BTB To hold 3 Dragons

Last edited:
Thank you ,I was petty impress the 3 egg turn out so well .I was going to sell them when they hatch but i love all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s Am looking for Dragon baby sitter for few hrs .You Must have good wi-fi rating and wont steal my dragons .I just want to hatch my other batch of eggs unfortunately i have no room in my lair.I can pay 30 BTB To hold 3 Dragons

If you still need, I can hold them c: My username is Gardenie on FR.

Last batch of egg from few week ago ~They grow up so fast sigh

BBCode:

BBCode:

NEW BABY
BBCode:

bruh really starting to get into stained dergs meow....

She is really pretty!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Saturnalia bab~

18052028_350.jpg

When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

So jealous! I need a petals/butterflr/glimmer dragon but I cant afford that.

Idek, probably will peak either last minute or not at all I guess, it depends on how crazy and rabid people are about it now they finally set the June release date. They are peaking now though cause they actually set a date but I don't know there probably are limits for that as well, or not :p

thanks pinelle, yours is pretty too : D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back