• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the fun event! No luck on my side for the last day; but I did get 4 hybrids in total so I can’t complain! :)

I managed to grow two lillies in total... which happened to be the only pink hybrid I already owned going into this OTL I wish I could have grown something new, but at least they're cute! :p

Thank you so much for putting on this event!! :D

Woo Hoo!! Two Pink Lilies and a Tulip,... thank you for the ?pretty in pink? new Collectibles
11.gif

I appreciate all the hard work behind these events ... the fun and anticipation each night to see if a hybrid spawned was something I looked forward to

this event was super cute and sweet, along with the valentine’s day roses, congrats to everyone who grew something!

thank u for the valentine flowers, this was a rly fun event, i rly lucked out <3 now to display my roses bc i feel bad heh

Yay I'm glad I got something the last day! :) Thanks for the event, staff! Congrats to everyone who won beautiful new flower collectibles

Congrats to everyone who bred a hybrid on our last night of Flower Week! Congrats to everyone who grew a hybrid this week! Thank you for a very fun event!

I?m so happy I got a pink rose <3 I wish I had enough tbt to spend on more flowers so I could get a pink tulip ;v; but either way I?m so happy aaaa !!<3 the pink rose fits my aesthetic really well I?m so excited haha

Woop! 3 pink roses is pretty good for my first time ^~^
Congratz to everyone else who grew hybrids, And I hope anyone who didn’t still had fun participating :)
I’m super excited for the next event, I feel like those stores that get christmas calenders in stock the minute halloween ends haha

thanks for the hybrid flower collectibles, they look great!

and Congrats to B3N,
the champion gardener of the event!

(also, i wouldn't mind picking up another tulip from shop while still in stock, can anyone float me a small loan of 1,000,000 tbt bells? gracias)

I had fun breeding tulips. I managed to get two hybrids before selling them, which was lucky for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back