• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Flea
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Easter Bunny
TBT_Easter2021 (1).png

Hippity-hoppity wish-wash-whoa! I am back from The Woods and Easter is a go!​

Welcome to The Bell Tree’s Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt! I am your host, Zipper T. Bunny, here to guide you through another eggshilarating weekend of fun. The clues below might scramble your mind and leave you feeling fried, so make sure to take regular breaks to rehydrate, snack on some Easter chocolate, and soshellise with loved ones. Eggshaustion is not conducive to egg hunting!

If this is your very first Easter egg hunt on The Bell Tree then allow me to explain the rules. While you were decorating eggs this week I was hard at work hiding 25 eggs around the forum for you to find. My eggs might appear as an egg graphic, as a text link, or they may be concealed by other means. The clues in the table below will give you a hint as to where they are located. Each egg that you find will provide you with 1 egg currency. This egg currency can then be traded in the shop for this year's brand new Easter Egg collectibles.

The first batch of clues have been released Saturday April 3rd at 12PM EDT. More will continue to be released throughout Saturday and Sunday. You have until Monday April 5th 2020 at 10PM EDT to find as many eggs as you can. After that point they will turn fowl and no longer be redeemable.

Please keep in mind that teams are not allowed, so please do not work with other members to find the eggs. This also goes for posting or sharing hints on or off the forum. This goes against the spirit of the event. If you're found to be working together or cheating in other ways, you may have your egg currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the egg hunt, or be banned from future events. We want this to be a fun and fair event for all! I hope we are all in eggreement.

Easter2020_prizes.png

daisy-egg.png
Daisy Easter Egg - 3 eggs
02-sploon teal.png
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg - 6 eggs
05-melody.png
My Melody Easter Egg - 6 eggs
04-dragon.png
Dragonscale Easter Egg - 10 eggs
03-rainbow.png
Prismatic Easter Egg - 15 eggs
easterEggGold.png
Golden Easter Egg - 25 eggs

Easter2020_Eggtypes.png

• Clue: This is a typical clue that will give you an idea of where you might find the egg around TBT. It will typically appear as a link or egg graphic, which you can click to receive your egg currency. They don't all look the same. While many may be located in forum threads, this is not always the case.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, click your egg amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".
eggredeem.png

Easter2020_clues.png

Read Me
  • When you first begin hunting for eggs the value shown may not match your actual total. This is a known issue and it will update after sometime without you needing to report it to us.
  • To view a breakdown of which eggs you have found please see your transaction log.

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueBlinded by darkness.
Egg 2Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleA stylish spin, rain or shine.
Egg 3Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueThe inbound 3:26PM flight from Puroland has been delayed.
Egg 4Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueChaotic chatter crossing channels.
Egg 5Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueQuick, there's an 577 in staff incubation unit #ABB,BAD!
Egg 6Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueCurrencies accepted here: coffee.
Egg 7Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueOne year later, wanting something greater. Is saying adieu, worth something anew?
Egg 8Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueIf you'd be so bold as to leaf through the locked logs, then you may check this clue off the list.
Egg 9Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueHonored with our latest and greatest gift givers.
Egg 10Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueTo be direct, you've seen this egg before. Time travel back to 16:14 EDT on March 22nd 2021 to see it again.
Egg 11Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueZinc, C, B, or D? Help from the sea if you go to page 3.
Egg 12Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueWant to express yourself using electronic apparatus? I recommend a flaming camelid mammal.
Egg 13Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA dozen digits yields many sweet dreams.
Egg 14Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA surefire means of contacting Donatello's weapon. Posted!
Egg 15Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTPuzzleThe name given to the three-day woodland war fought between a lagomorph and a ghost.
Egg 16Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA hooting parliament gathers to turn endless pages.
Egg 17Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClueYou'll be searching every nook and cranny for this blue's clue.
Egg 18Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleLimited stock, people will flock
They must have the neighbors
Who are all island-locked.
Egg 19Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClueMake this extinct bird call and TBTers will line up.
Egg 20Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClueTake a step back and you'll be able to face this tailor-made creature.
Egg 21Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueQuail Quail Goose
Egg 22Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueOnce a runner-up, now flies ahead in the baallots.
Egg 23Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueOn this day, we appreciate fan-art, signatures, stamps, poems, songs, or anything else made by you.
Egg 24Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTPuzzle5x2
In full view
Always right there under you
Egg 25Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueHelp! I forgot how to smile.

Easter2020_answers.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClueAnswerClue Writer# of Found Eggs
Egg 1Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueBlinded by darkness.This references TBT's most recent April Fool's Day prank, where a fake dark theme was introduced that made the forum significantly brighter. Located in the Introducing TBTs Dark Theme thread.Oblivia344
Egg 2Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleA stylish spin, rain or shine.This answer to this puzzle was UMBRELLA.Mairmalade260
Egg 3Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueThe inbound 3:26PM flight from Puroland has been delayed.Located in the ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread. The Sanrio cards were due for release on March 26th, but were delayed in many parts of the world.Vrisnem292
Egg 4Apr 3 12:00 PM EDTClueChaotic chatter crossing channels.Channels make up the servers in the instant messaging app Discord, and therefore this egg could be located in the The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide.pandapples290
Egg 5Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueQuick, there's an 577 in staff incubation unit #ABB,BAD!Translating this code would tell you that there is an egg (an 577) in post #122,214 (#ABB,BAD) of the Quick, Before the Mods Hatch! thread.Vrisnem201
Egg 6Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueCurrencies accepted here: coffee.Redeemed by clicking on the TBT Ko-fi link in the forum sidebar. The coffee cup that usually appears here was replaced with an egg.Mairmalade269
Egg 7Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueOne year later, wanting something greater. Is saying adieu, worth something anew?It has been one year since the release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. To start a anew refers to The Resetting Thread in our ACNH board.Jeremy263
Egg 8Apr 3 3:00 PM EDTClueIf you'd be so bold as to leaf through the locked logs, then you may check this clue off the list.In the Blog Tree Archives sub-forum, click "Mark read", and the egg appeared in the pop-up.pandapples55
Egg 9Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueHonored with our latest and greatest gift givers.Located at the bottom of the Daily Gifting Heroes list in the TBT's Season of Giving 2020 Gifts Revealed thread.Jeremy275
Egg 10Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueTo be direct, you've seen this egg before. Time travel back to 16:14 EDT on March 22nd 2021 to see it again.Located in this post made at 16:14 EDT on 03.22.21 in the Bell Tree Direct 3.20.21 thread.Vrisnem252
Egg 11Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueZinc, C, B, or D? Help from the sea if you go to page 3.Located in this post talking about the benefits of fish oil in the Do You Take Vitamins? thread.Oblivia236
Egg 12Apr 3 6:00 PM EDTClueWant to express yourself using electronic apparatus? I recommend a flaming camelid mammal.Located in the spoiler about FireAlpaca in the opening post of the Arts Programs thread.Laudine133
Egg 13Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA dozen digits yields many sweet dreams.There are twelve digits in a dream address. This clue pointed you to The Dream Address Thread.Mairmalade293
Egg 14Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA surefire means of contacting Donatello's weapon. Posted!Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uses a Bo Staff as his weapon. You were required to create and submit a thread in Contact the Staff in order to trigger this egg.Oblivia142
Egg 15Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTPuzzleThe name given to the three-day woodland war fought between a lagomorph and a ghost.The answer to this puzzle was HALLOWEASTER. It referred to the infamous event off Zipper T. Bunny challenged Jack, Czar of Halloween, to during TBT's Halloweaster Part 2.Vrisnem194
Egg 16Apr 4 9:00 AM EDTClueA hooting parliament gathers to turn endless pages.A parliament refers to a group of owls. Owls are traditionally seen as wise and are commonly associated with bookworms and academia. You could therefore find this egg located in the What are you reading thread? in Brewster's Cafe.Mairmalade93
Egg 17Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClueYou'll be searching every nook and cranny for this blue's clue.Located in pandapples' giveaway thread in Nook's Cranny. This could be more easily located using the search function and entering Moderator usernames until finding the correct thread.pandapples59
Egg 18Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleLimited stock, people will flock
They must have the neighbors
Who are all island-locked.
The answer to this puzzle was SANRIO. The Sanrio amiibo cards are difficult come by, are in high demand, and the villagers cannot be traded.Oblivia255
Egg 19Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClue
Make this extinct bird call and TBTers will line up.
This egg was visible in the Dodo Code submission page when posting or editing a New Horizons trading thread.Jeremy
Egg 20Apr 4 12:00 PM EDTClueTake a step back and you'll be able to face this tailor-made creature.'Tailor-made' was a reference to the Able Sisters store in ACNH. If you searched using the flatboard prefix you could this egg located in the Flatwoods Monster thread.pandapples70
Egg 21Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueQuail Quail GooseRedeemed by clicking on the giant Goose egg in the banner of TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest. Play on Duck Duck Goose. This event allowed users to use three quail eggs as an alternative to a standard-size egg.Vrisnem192
Egg 22Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueOnce a runner-up, now flies ahead in the baallots.Located in the Who is the best (and worst) Sanrio villager thread. Étoile lost to Vesta in the final poll of The Bell Tree Fair 2020's Counting Sheep event, but is winning the current "Who is your favorite Sanrio villager?" poll featured in the forum sidebar at the time this egg hunt is taking place.pandapples178
Egg 23Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueOn this day, we appreciate fan-art, signatures, stamps, poems, songs, or anything else made by you.This clue borrows the description from The Museum board, but replaces the word 'avatars' with 'stamps'. When combined with 'on this day' it alluded to the Int'l Museum Day Stamp Rally thread.Justin64
Egg 24Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTPuzzle5x2
In full view
Always right there under you
The answer to this puzzle was LINEUP. It refers to the two rows of five collectibles displayed under everyone's user information in the posbit.Mairmalade/Oblivia208
Egg 25Apr 4 3:00 PM EDTClueHelp! I forgot how to smile.Found by clicking on Help in the forum footer, and then Smilies. The egg was located at the bottom of the table on this page.Vrisnem101

Special thanks to everyone who helped put this event together.

Clues
Jeremy
Justin
Laudine
Mairmalade
Oblivia
pandapples
Vrisnem

Graphics
Banner and mini banners - dizzy bone
Easter backdrops - Vrisnem
Golden Easter Egg collectible - Thunder
New Easter egg collectibles - Laudine

Other
Thread intro - Vrisnem
Technical set up - Jeremy, Oblivia

Last edited by a moderator:
the new eggs are all so pretty!! and so the brain torment begins...

I can't decide if I want the dragonic or the prismatic egg :( Kind of sad we likely won't be able to get both!

Last edited:
Wow! I'm so going for the Daisy Egg. She's one of my favorite Mario characters.

Ah, it’s finally here! Looking forward to trying to figure these out!

omg a splatoon egg and a dragon egg 👀 good luck to everyone!! I’ll be furiously clicking through threads this weekend while finishing painting my egg 😆

Oh this is so exciting! I love the little picture at the top of the egg hunt because it’s got my boy Egbert in it 🥺💕

The prismatic egg and my melody egg are both so cute! The little daisy Easter egg is also adorable 🥺💕

Good luck everybody!! 💕

I may be confused but I found egg #1 and #3 (transactions proves this), however it only shows I've found 1 egg. I believe it didn't update after egg #3.

Really looking forward to the remainder of this event! :D

New eggs are cool, Daisy and Squid are my favourite which is good for me since they are the most affordable! Good luck hunting everyone.

I may be confused but I found egg #1 and #3 (transactions proves this), however it only shows I've found 1 egg. I believe it didn't update after egg #3.
yeah same it doesn't give out currency, i found #3 i think and got a notif i did but currency still shows 0

the funsiepansie/nightmare has begun, good luck to everyone 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back