• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yassss some art came in

7cQ0oyO.jpg

^noice noice!

still need a few more currency for the fish wearable but i got my brewing skins so i'm good for now at least :p

i got a water egg from scavenging today! also i'm so excited for the colorwheel expansion, comes out on june 8th i think :) all the colors have been released!

i got a water egg from scavenging today! also i'm so excited for the colorwheel expansion, comes out on june 8th i think :) all the colors have been released!

grats :D! and yeah i got a few water eggs lately for some reason lol i usually dont have that luck. might save eggs next times i get em just cause..and ya egg inflation lol

Art and dragon are both beautiful inkling ^^

Also Xan wow those banners are amazing :D, and congrats on meeting your goal already this festival.

I've been doing pretty well this week; got all the skins/accents (I usually get at least one of everything just in case I want it someday) plus a few rainbow fin chests and lots of currency drops :3.

I'm thinking of selling off quite a few of my UM accents, I have so many retired and not in use and could use gems to buy the last two sprites I need. I must resist temptation and stop buying them for a while, easier said than done though :p.

Also Xan wow those banners are amazing :D, and congrats on meeting your goal already this festival.

I've been doing pretty well this week; got all the skins/accents (I usually get at least one of everything just in case I want it someday) plus a few rainbow fin chests and lots of currency drops :3.

I'm thinking of selling off quite a few of my UM accents, I have so many retired and not in use and could use gems to buy the last two sprites I need. I must resist temptation and stop buying them for a while, easier said than done though :p.

Make a thread you could get a good amount of gems for some retired ones!

Impressive, congrats on meeting your quota so early!

The new Tundra accent looks nice on her, so I put all Water apparel on her to celebrate the Water festival this week ^^

Thanks!

Your Tundra looks great. o: I love this new fish apparel, and the skins are fantastic as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I'm planning on making some to sell, just trying to work out logistics and pattern out a couple more flights I haven't done yet. I was going to do Nature next, buuuut I tried drawing the tree last night and it didn't go well. .-.

Also, what Stina said about retired accents. If you've got any popular ones, you could probably get easily 1500-2000g+ for them each.

I got my imp, BananaSplit, the absolute perfect adopt <3

2pgyks3.png

And here are my pool noodles for Wavecrest I thought I'd share ^.^ Both are water subs with info in their bio. I don't think I'm done with Gyarados, but Marsh is done for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back