• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Flea
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Easter Bunny
Congratulations to the winner of this year's Golden Easter Egg: Toadsworthy!

The Easter Egg Hunt has officially ended and the eggs can no longer be claimed by anyone. You can find the complete answers to every clue in the Answers table below!

As for the Egg Shop, you can expect it to remain open for at least a few more days as we will need time to sort out distribution related to the Egg Decorating Contest. There will be some more re-stocks, but we can't really say at this time how many more. Please hang on to your eggs in the meantime until we say otherwise if you would like something currently not in stock.

Thank you for participating in The Bell Tree's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt! We hope it's everything it was cracked up to be.

---

bannerOpening.gif

As promised, The Bell Tree's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt is here! While you've all been busy decorating eggs for TBT's First Egg Decorating Contest, I've been frantically hiding clues across the site for another thrilling hunt. That is my duty as your honored event host, Zipper T. Bunny, and I hope this year will be just as memorable as the last six.

If this is your very first egg hunt on The Bell Tree, your objective is to follow the clues listed in the table below which will give you egg currency. The egg currency can then be traded in my shop, Zipper's Eggstreme and Eggcellent Eggs, for beautiful new egg collectibles.

The first batch of clues have been released Saturday afternoon at 12 PM EDT, with more to follow throughout Saturday and Easter Sunday. To see the exact times that each batch will go live, simply check the table below. Let's start our egg hunting adventure!

Also please remember that teams are not allowed, so please do not work with other members to find the eggs. This also goes for posting or sharing hints on or off the forum. This goes against the spirit of the event. If you're found to be working together or cheating in other ways, you may have your egg currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the egg hunt, or be banned from future events. We want this to be a fun and fair event for all!

bannerCollectibles.png

This year we have five new eggs in addition to our treasured golden egg.

easterEggRedPikmin.png
Red Pikmin Easter Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggHappyDitto.png
Happy Ditto Easter Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggDiscoBallPastel.png
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg - 7 eggs

easterEggNightmare.png
Nightmare Easter Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggDreamy.png
Dreamy Easter Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggGold.png
Golden Easter Egg - 21 eggs

But wait, there's even more! What better way to commemorate me, the famous Zipper T. Bunny, with my portrait sewn on to this special edition sakura collectible!

zipper-sakura.png
Zipper Sakura - 1 egg

bannerEggTypes.png

• Clue: This is a typical clue that will give you an idea of where you might find the egg around TBT. It will appear somewhere as a link or little egg graphic, which you can click to receive your egg currency. They don't all look the same. While many may be located in forum threads, this is not always the case.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEHERE" at the end of this URL to redeem your egg currency: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=CODEHERE

bannerClues.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueA passionate town meeting to start the calendar.
Egg 2Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueSeven long months left in the cold.
Egg 3Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleOriginal, vintage, seasonal, and... wider?
Egg 4Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueBop It! Twist It! Pull It!
Egg 5Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClue3 + 6 = 12, good luck!
Egg 6Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTPuzzleHappy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! You look like a bull and your name is...
Egg 7Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClueHelp! I can't find where my letter went! Where's Pete?
Egg 8Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClueThe bald eagles flock to Iowa in the new year.
Egg 9Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTClue42,741 + 85,482 = what about You Found an Egg?
Egg 10Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTClueTake off your foolish masks, reveal your true beauty.
Egg 11Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTPuzzleOn the strange day of long dozen, can anyone tell? A plentiful doppelganger cousin, with a slight misspell.
Egg 12Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueCheck your attack and defense before you march into battle.
Egg 13Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueIt's all fools gold, after all.
Egg 14Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTCluePlainly purchase and process pseudonym pronto, por-favor.
Egg 15Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueLeaf Tickets: Now at The Bell Tree!
Egg 16Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueFrom nest to easel, when the clues are too evil.
Egg 17Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueOne wolf and a frog voting on what to have for lunch.
Egg 18Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueIt's a piece of cake to bake a tasty cake
If the way is hazy
You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy!
Egg 19Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTClueWatch out, we're going down! Soon all of us will fall into an impossible deep slumber.
Egg 20Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTClueThe scores to your high scores.
Egg 21Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleUPDATED:There's seven of us so far, but the sum of our parts is so many more.

bannerAnswers.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClueAnswerClue Writer# of Found Eggs
Egg 1Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueA passionate town meeting to start the calendar.Hidden in the post for the very first TBT Week event, which included a very competitive villager popularity bracket.Jeremy119
Egg 2Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueSeven long months left in the cold.It's been 7 months since AC Switch was announced in September 2019. This clue can be found in the stickied thread for the game's discussion.Justin174
Egg 3Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTPuzzleOriginal, vintage, seasonal, and... wider?CLASSICEASTEREGG - The Classic Easter Egg is our original egg collectible, which is wider than our standard sized egg used for every egg released since.Zipper O. Bunny50
Egg 4Apr 20 12:00 PM EDTClueBop It! Twist It! Pull It!Bop-It was a popular 90s kids toy, which is how this clue leads to the Hey 90s kids thread.Tina73
Egg 5Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClue3 + 6 = 12, good luck!Hidden in this post where the day's Kaleidoclover winners were announced. The winning numbers were 3 and 6, and those numbers resulted in 12 winners. Clovers are are symbol of good luck.Laudine39
Egg 6Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTPuzzleHappy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! You look like a bull and your name is...STU - This silly song normally goes "you look like a monkey and smell like one too," but in this case our puzzle is about a bull. Stu is the bull villager whose name rhymes with "you" and shares his birthday with the day this was posted, April 20th.Tina187
Egg 7Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClueHelp! I can't find where my letter went! Where's Pete?The seldom-used Track Messages page for PMs.Justin131
Egg 8Apr 20 3:00 PM EDTClueThe bald eagles flock to Iowa in the new year.Located in the 2020 Democratic Primary thread. Bald eagles refer to Americans and Iowa is the first primary election vote of 2020.Justin64
Egg 9Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTClue42,741 + 85,482 = what about You Found an Egg?42,741 + 85,482 = 128223, the user ID of the user named "you found an egg." The egg can be retrieved in the account's About Me section.Zipper O. Bunny62
Egg 10Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTClueTake off your foolish masks, reveal your true beauty.Refers to to the post from last year's Easter and April Fool's event where the real collectible designs were revealed.Jeremy84
Egg 11Apr 20 6:00 PM EDTPuzzleOn the strange day of long dozen, can anyone tell? A plentiful doppelganger cousin, with a slight misspell.WIERDDOLL - On Friday the 13th in January 2017, fake "wierd doll" collectibles were sold in the shop. A long dozen is 13 and this collectible was a misspelled doppelganger of the rare Weird Doll collectible.Zipper O. Bunny45
Egg 12Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueCheck your attack and defense before you march into battle.The stickied thread for Pok?mon Sword and Shield. Attack represents sword and defense represents shield.Tina135
Egg 13Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueIt's all fools gold, after all.Hidden in the recent Bell Boom Week #2 thread, which was a fake event for April Fool's Day.Zipper O. Bunny151
Egg 14Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTCluePlainly purchase and process pseudonym pronto, por-favor.Hidden in the description of the Instant Username Change item in the shop.Jeremy126
Egg 15Apr 21 10:00 AM EDTClueLeaf Tickets: Now at The Bell Tree!Found in this thread suggesting Bell Tree Premium. Leaf Tickets are Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp's version of a premium currency.Justin39
Egg 16Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueFrom nest to easel, when the clues are too evil.Hidden in the Egg Decorating Contest thread, our other Easter event this year.Zipper O. Bunny151
Egg 17Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueOne wolf and a frog voting on what to have for lunch.Play on words of the famous quote, "two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch." This clue points to the Chief vs. Jambette poll.Jeremy139
Egg 18Apr 21 1:00 PM EDTClueIt's a piece of cake to bake a tasty cake
If the way is hazy
You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy!
Hidden in the Tasty Cake collectible when configuring it in your inventory. Lyrics from the popular, meme favorite song from Lazytown, but the word "pretty" is replaced with "tasty". Upon clicking the link, the user is given 35 bells, the price of the tasty cake collectible in the shop.Justin93
Egg 19Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTClueWatch out, we're going down! Soon all of us will fall into an impossible deep slumber.Hidden in Peter's post in the thread about forum downtime earlier this year, where he points out Jeremy's "January 32rd" typo.Laudine75
Egg 20Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTClueThe scores to your high scores.Located in the Game Soundtrack thread.Jeremy54
Egg 21Apr 21 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleThere's seven of us so far, but the sum of our parts is so many more.148 - This is the seventh egg hunt on TBT. If you add the number of clues from all seven events, 10 + 22 + 24 + 25 + 25 + 21 + 21 = 148Justin19

Special thanks to everyone who helped put this event together.

Clues
Justin
Jeremy
Zipper O. Bunny
Tina
Laudine

Collectibles
Laudine (New)
Thunder (Golden)

Other
Banner graphics - Laudine
Banner tech - Justin
Thread intro - Jeremy
Set up - Jeremy, Justin

Oh no, a dreamy egg and nightmare egg. Those are both really pretty. The nightmare would go with my dream nightie celestial lineup theme.

But I imagine 10 eggs is hefty. Also them hints, uuuuh-

Also pretty banners/graphics.

Last edited:
Oh Laudine.... You know you outdid yourself with these eggs

I wish there were a way to get 34 eggs so I could buy all of the new collectibles! It's gonna be really hard to decide what to buy...

staff it's 12 AM HERE can yall like tone it down on the banner,, i might not be able to sleep. thnx

ALSO!! NIGHTMARE AND DREAM EGG IM!! I NEED

Last edited:
Oh man, these clues are hard. But i'll be sure to dig in the site to find them.

Collectible wise, there's only one problem. The Starpower Egg wasn't remade.

Oh well, i'd sure be interested in the other eggs. The dreamy and nightmare egg are very interesting. Also, the Zipper Sakura is amazing.

Hurray! :D All of these new eggs look super amazing and I can already tell that getting them will be a challenge! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back