• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothing lol

But I guess I didn't participate a whole bunch. I just had a red rose and white rose, I already felt bad about spending around 200 tbt so I was afraid to spend any more, and whadaya know... it was all for nothing.

I just wanted to post a thank you again for this awesome event so I could show off my pretty pink sidebar (I really do love it) ❤️
(This doesn?t mean I have given up on my desired dream of black Hybrid collectibles though. :rolleyes:

I got nothing lol

But I guess I didn't participate a whole bunch. I just had a red rose and white rose, I already felt bad about spending around 200 tbt so I was afraid to spend any more, and whadaya know... it was all for nothing.

Yeah the flowers and fertilizer were pretty expensive! I don’t blame you for not wanting to spend more than 200 tbt lol, I think I spent around the same in this event. Any more seemed like too much of a risk. ;v; But it looks like a lot of people are doing pink hybrid giveaways, so maybe, hopefully, you’ll get lucky ??^^

Only managed to grow one Pink Rose, but that's perfectly fine since that's all I was hoping for anyway.

Thanks for the event, and congratulations to everyone else who managed to grow some hybrids.

Great event! I had fun while it lasted and I did manage to grow at least one flower for me. So, I'm happy. c:

I thought my phone had glitched when I saw the snow banner, I refreshed the page too ha~

I miss it already :(
I kind of feel it quaint, the usual silence after the party.

However, thank you very much for the staff! It was cute event.
I hope for it the next time to be held not at the same time with traditional Valentine's event!! Please staff! ;v;

Last edited:
Totally already did some research into the next event.. Looks like Easter events are a whole other kind of event though! Already stressing out about finding the clues, but looking forward to it :)

Kinda bummed I didn't get a single hybrid :( ah well maybe next time.

Totally already did some research into the next event.. Looks like Easter events are a whole other kind of event though! Already stressing out about finding the clues, but looking forward to it :)

Easter event is really fun (and hard...) Hope there will be one this year. Already training for this.

tbt easter events are my favorite hated hell

Last edited:
I love the Easter Egg Hunt. Dispise it being hard because you never heard of it/It was in an obvious location/ You missed it in that spot and maybe have overlooked it too many times, I still can’t wait.

I’m gonna need to stack up on bells before the next event that requires bells to get collectibles. I’m almost broke!

Aw, I hope it doesn't turn into a hell for me! I totaly need to get myself some new easter eggs to hopefully one day obtain the Kirby one :)

this depends wholly on how many eggs you need to find for what you want from the shop

or if going for the golden egg, just automatic complete hell mode

I love the Easter Egg Hunt. Dispise it being hard because you never heard of it/It was in an obvious location/ You missed it in that spot and maybe have overlooked it too many times, I still can’t wait.

I’m gonna need to stack up on bells before the next event that requires bells to get collectibles. I’m almost broke!

Last year I missed the all black one, because I didn't think it was an egg. I saw it but just ignored it OTL

I want to ask this before this gets locked, but when are we gonna get the bells for the AC:NL hybrid showcase thingymajiggy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. We already got them, oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back