• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I posted this yet, but I also want to thank the staff for putting together this amazing egg hunt! It was so much fun and the egg designs are always lovely!

You can now transfer any remaining eggs to bells (14 bells per egg). Click your egg amount anywhere on the site, then click the transfer tab, select eggs, and input the amount of eggs you want to convert. We'll also include a reminder about this in the next announcement about the egg decorating contest.

You can now transfer any remaining eggs to bells (14 bells per egg). Click your egg amount anywhere on the site, then click the transfer tab, select eggs, and input the amount of eggs you want to convert. We'll also include a reminder about this in the next announcement about the egg decorating contest.
Woo! 28 tbt richer! Thank you all again for a wonderful event!

I didnt participate this year because i suck at riddles😅 Ty to the Tbt staff for putting this on every year! Ya'll are awesome 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back