• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one mentioned how two Zippers appear on the hunt banner when clicking and holding it.

Whoops nvm looks like some did.

Last edited:
I just wanted to pop back in and thank all of you who have had kind things to say about my joke eggs. I made them in Paint and I'm most definitely not a digital artist in any sense of the word, so the fact that there seems to be some fans of these silly little eggs I made is really cool. So, thanks! :blush:

I will admit that they looked a LOT better when shrunk down to collectible size, since sloppiness was kinda the goal with all of the joke eggs and they didn't appear quite as... scribbly with the end result. Maybe showing you all the full-size images will make you miss them less!

TmGV9pH.jpg
mLNRl63.jpg

I just wanted to pop back in and thank all of you who have had kind things to say about my joke eggs. I made them in Paint and I'm most definitely not a digital artist in any sense of the word, so the fact that there seems to be some fans of these silly little eggs I made is really cool. So, thanks! :blush:

I will admit that they looked a LOT better when shrunk down to collectible size, since sloppiness was kinda the goal with all of the joke eggs and they didn't appear quite as... scribbly with the end result. Maybe showing you all the full-size images will make you miss them less!

TmGV9pH.jpg
mLNRl63.jpg

Next year there’s gotta be an eyes-closed starpower smiley jpeg egg that costs one more egg than the golden egg, making it impossible to obtain outside of site glitches

We must our fallen the way they would want

TmGV9pH.jpg
mLNRl63.jpg
#makestarpowereggarealegg

Last edited:
I didn't get a chance to do the event but I wish I had. I like both sets of eggs!

Next year there’s gotta be an eyes-closed starpower smiley jpeg egg that costs one more egg than the golden egg, making it impossible to obtain outside of site glitches

We must our fallen the way they would want

the last egg needed is actually obtainable, but there's no clue or anything about what or where it could be

TmGV9pH.jpg
mLNRl63.jpg

wait, and here I thought the starpower egg actually had some minor blending going on or something

zooming in on the sprite now though, and nope. clearly not

the last egg needed is actually obtainable, but there's no clue or anything about what or where it could be

1 random letter from each of the other eggs can be assembled to spell out the final clue

This must happen

They are so, SO, SOOOO pretty!!! I sure <3 you Laudine.

I'm really wishing I had looked at the hunt before the last day. Dang Pocket Camp having two events going at the same time. I must get me a leaf ticket egg! Once I figure out how to earn some bells...

Oh Laudine! That Aurora egg is DELISH!!! Sure wish I could have gotten it!!! I luv my other eggs though. Beautiful job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back