• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much you try to make sense of the math bit, it still just dosnt fit lol What does math have to do with luck or the winners? They could of completely gotten rid of that part and the results would of been the same. The only redeeming quality of that clue was the "good luck". Sucks I didnt read further into the clover threads.

Last edited:
High Scores (games) and Music is fine lol, favourite would of made it too easy. Its a hunt not tell us where the eggs are. The whole point is you gotta look through places you think it could be haha.
The whole point or a clue is that its vague lmao

Edit: Like I get it's frustrating being close and not getting them, but at the end of they day you gotta put in the effort and look through several threads to find it and look out for more links along the way

Well rather one that easy than one too vague. And yes I'm just salty because it was a bit too in front of me then I guess.

Which is kinda what I did but yeah then there were too many of it so i gave up lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

No matter how much you try to make sense of the math bit, it still just dosnt fit lol What does math have to do with luck or the winners? They could of completely gotten rid of that part and the results would of been the same. The only redeeming quality of that clue was the "good luck". Sucks I didnt read further into the clover threads.

Honestly good luck didn't make any clue sense... guess they made it too straightforward lmao

The kaleidoclover one I got mostly because I actually posted on that day saying I thought the number was 3,6... and it was 3,6... so I won with 3,6... so then I got 3,6 tattooed all over my body

Last edited:
The kaleidoclover one I got mostly because I actually posted on that day saying I thought the number was 3,6... and it was 3,6... so I won with 3,6... so then I got 3,6 tattooed all over my body

Never forget the 3,6

Thank you Justin, Jeremy, Tina, Laudine, Thunder and of course Zipper for another fun filled NIGHTMARE!!!! U guys did such a great job and I had a blast!

Did anyone happen to save a copy of the dark Zipper Sakuras that were falling? I loved those and would love to put one in my signature if possible. Thanks!

Zipper is an alt account of one of the admins if I'm not mistaken. Either that or they actually got a real person using that account.

I know it is a bit late, but I was busy the entire day: Congrats toadsworthy!

Was anyone also so stupid with the Doppelganger and the Zipper O. bunny? ;o; I was so confused because of the O xD
Yeah I spend at least an hour trying to get ZIPPEROBUNNY or similar things to work xD

I never would have guessed that one or a few of the others, so I'm not even mad I didn't get them. In the end I got enough eggs for a Nightmare Egg, which makes me really happy, espacially considering it was my first TBT egg hunt. The event was fun (and stressful), but I really enjoyed it. Thank you to everyone who was involved in this event!

Did anyone happen to save a copy of the dark Zipper Sakuras that were falling? I loved those and would love to put one in my signature if possible. Thanks!
This might be what you are looking for: https://belltreeforums.com/events/easter2019-V8NOq/rainingSakuraZipperInverted.png

yeah i def went to the direct where the Cooking by Book video is even posted.... and was like wtf its not here

I completely forget we had that video in the original direct until someone pointed it out to me haha

I completely forget we had that video in the original direct until someone pointed it out to me haha
If you put that egg there, then ""So many more" of us could have found it.

By the way. That bolded So many more I put in there is referring to #21 if you didn't know.

Last edited:
Was anyone also so stupid with the Doppelganger and the Zipper O. bunny? ;o; I was so confused because of the O xD

I did this exact same thing lmao. I actually had to Google what a long dozen was before it clicked. For a while I was convinced it was something to do with Zipper O. Bunny haha. Glad a few of us fell for that trap at least!

I did this exact same thing lmao. I actually had to Google what a long dozen was before it clicked. For a while I was convinced it was something to do with Zipper O. Bunny haha. Glad a few of us fell for that trap at least!

i love your line of zipper sakura

I think the golden egg is sorta ugly. If I was able to figure out all 21 before everyone else, id buy both a dream and a nightmare egg and then 1 zipper sakura.

I was wondering who created the inverted Zipper Sakura and if it would be okay with them if I displayed it in my sig & credited them for it. I didn't know where else to ask this & didn't want to add the inverted Zipper without asking first. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back