• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
grat Toads,
and thanks Laudine for the cool new collectibles
and also thanks Justin, Jeremy, Laudine, and Tina, for planning and hosting another terrifying fun-filled event!

oh, and a quick thanks to Zipper O. Bunny, too, for contributing some clues that were surprisingly well-made for a first-timer... (I wonder if Zipper O. is acquainted with Creepy O'Doll... :thinking emoji: )

I was wondering who created the inverted Zipper Sakura and if it would be okay with them if I displayed it in my sig & credited them for it. I didn't know where else to ask this & didn't want to add the inverted Zipper without asking first. Thank you!

That should be fine considering it's just an inverted image of a collectible.
Anyone else in love with the nightmare eggs design? I usually hate the look of most collectibles but the nightmare egg looks surprisingly good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get a bunch of these?
5jia09o.png

Last edited:
Nah, the sevens were horrible. The collectibles, on the other hand, gave me an idea.

Mods please release a white egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A red dragon on a white egg would look amazing!

Last edited:
Nah, the sevens were horrible. The collectibles, on the other hand, gave me an idea.

Mods please release a white egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A red dragon on a white egg would look amazing!

I could see that as a sort of redesign of the Dark Egg. Kind of like the Pastel Disco Ball collectible.

That should be fine considering it's just an inverted image of a collectible.
Anyone else in love with the nightmare eggs design? I usually hate the look of most collectibles but the nightmare egg looks surprisingly good!

I was thinking that but I wouldn't want to have the artist upset with me so that's why I thought it best to ask before using it.

I love the Nightmare Egg & am planning on getting one once I get my 3 Eggds from the Decorating Contest. I love anything with the Moon on it.

I was thinking that but I wouldn't want to have the artist upset with me so that's why I thought it best to ask before using it.

I love the Nightmare Egg & am planning on getting one once I get my 3 Eggds from the Decorating Contest. I love anything with the Moon on it.

Haha I was the one responsible of concocting inverted Zipper, feel free to use him if you want to! ;)

Haha I was the one responsible of concocting inverted Zipper, feel free to use him if you want to! ;)

That's a real nice lineup right there.

Also your eggs were a literal work of art, and the inverted negative Zipper? Collectable worthy, I would so buy one.

I love the inverted Zipper! Well, all of your art is amazing but I loved the inverted Zipper most out of all of the falling items. If there were ever a collectible of it I'd want it for sure! Thank you for letting me display him in my sig! (I'll make sure to give you credit.) Thank you for replying!

Can't believe I was so close to getting the #21 egg. I guessed 1480...

Hiya~
Was wondering if there will be another restock? Just noticed I got the right amount of eggs but nightmare eggs are out of stock :)

Hiya~
Was wondering if there will be another restock? Just noticed I got the right amount of eggs but nightmare eggs are out of stock :)

most likely, since staff are surely aware that others (like me) are waiting until they know if they'll get nomination eggs or not as well before spending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back