Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wave crest guy, he is still in the works with apparel but I like him :3

Edit with a second dragon i need to work on

Last edited:
Any one have Petals gen dragon That is ready to breed ? I Would love to breed With one of my dragon.I can pay 100-150 BTB ( I Will return after breeding ) I have good wi-fi rating and i promise i will return your dragon when the egg hatch and i will keep your dragon fed when in my care

Dragon ready to breed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imperial (1 male )
Coat (1 male & 3 female )
Wildclaw (1 Male)

Last edited:
Lovely dragons guys ^^, I especially love the Spirals. I got a Warmwater for my stormy sea dragon Poseidon today :3

Thank you! I'm planning on making some to sell, just trying to work out logistics and pattern out a couple more flights I haven't done yet. I was going to do Nature next, buuuut I tried drawing the tree last night and it didn't go well. .-.

Also, what Stina said about retired accents. If you've got any popular ones, you could probably get easily 1500-2000g+ for them each.

They are super cool :3. The tree does seem one of the more tricky designs, I wish you luck with designing ^^.

I have lots by pretty popular artists I think, don't get me wrong I love them I just have far too many now. I know one accent I have could potentially sell for 3k gems (I've seen that price quoted for it before) and I have two of them so could make maybe 6k there as a start.

Last edited:
New Coat Baby~ They turn out a great batch of color combo ;)

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
^noice babs i love the first one!

Thank you ,I was petty impress the 3 egg turn out so well .I was going to sell them when they hatch but i love all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s Am looking for Dragon baby sitter for few hrs .You Must have good wi-fi rating and wont steal my dragons .I just want to hatch my other batch of eggs unfortunately i have no room in my lair.I can pay 30 BTB To hold 3 Dragons

Last edited:
Thank you ,I was petty impress the 3 egg turn out so well .I was going to sell them when they hatch but i love all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s Am looking for Dragon baby sitter for few hrs .You Must have good wi-fi rating and wont steal my dragons .I just want to hatch my other batch of eggs unfortunately i have no room in my lair.I can pay 30 BTB To hold 3 Dragons

If you still need, I can hold them c: My username is Gardenie on FR.

Last batch of egg from few week ago ~They grow up so fast sigh

BBCode:

BBCode:

NEW BABY
BBCode:

bruh really starting to get into stained dergs meow....

She is really pretty!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Saturnalia bab~

18052028_350.jpg

When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

So jealous! I need a petals/butterflr/glimmer dragon but I cant afford that.

Idek, probably will peak either last minute or not at all I guess, it depends on how crazy and rabid people are about it now they finally set the June release date. They are peaking now though cause they actually set a date but I don't know there probably are limits for that as well, or not :p

thanks pinelle, yours is pretty too : D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back