• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as of right now it looks like im leeaaaaning towards Arcane based on the Lore. I would love to hear some input on why or why not I should join and also I would love to hear what flights you are all with :)

I'm in Shadow and I personally love it, I've been in a few other flights but it's my fave hands down, I keep coming back to it. I just really like the community.

And also I was so happy to get three of the fishy items from the festival, I didn't think I was gunna make it but I did last minute thank the turts!

So as of right now it looks like im leeaaaaning towards Arcane based on the Lore. I would love to hear some input on why or why not I should join and also I would love to hear what flights you are all with :)
Some questions to consider:

What kind of a community are you looking for? Active and chatty with a lot of forum games? More serious discussion? Do you want some place with a ton of people posting regards fast paced, or would a slower, cosier community where everyone gets to know each other suit you better?

Are you competitive and like to battle in games that have a fighting/training component to them?

Are you a more organized person or is being random and chaotic pretty cool?

What are your favorite colors? Dragons you breed will produce hatchlings with the eyes of your flight, so if you love greens to death and join arcane, all the babies will have mismatching eyes, so that might make it hard to sell them.

So, new tert again.. eh not too much hooray over it but I guess some color combos can looks nice. :3

-looks at random pretty dergs again yay wasting dough-

Some questions to consider:

What kind of a community are you looking for? Active and chatty with a lot of forum games? More serious discussion? Do you want some place with a ton of people posting regards fast paced, or would a slower, cosier community where everyone gets to know each other suit you better?

Are you competitive and like to battle in games that have a fighting/training component to them?

Are you a more organized person or is being random and chaotic pretty cool?

What are your favorite colors? Dragons you breed will produce hatchlings with the eyes of your flight, so if you love greens to death and join arcane, all the babies will have mismatching eyes, so that might make it hard to sell them.
So I do enjoy forum games, I like to get competitve once I am very well rounded with everything there is to do and after I have completed most of my other goals. I was instantly drawn to the Lightning flight based on the color. I was Drawn to Arcane for the Lore. And I was visually drawn to the Shadow based on the grounds and den and whatnot. If you can make anything of that then please let me know because I'm lost! XD. Generally I also like to be organized or follow a pattern

Last edited:
Yeah idek I don't put too much choice in the eyes since I don't breed a lot but I admit I love plague, nature and water the most.

Festival apparel on my pretty derg, Hero. Ignore the fact that she has ice eyes and is starving:eek:

Since I missed out on the festival (distracted/busy w/work) I had to buy the warmwater wanders and sprite w/gems. I guess I'll look through the skins to see if there are any that appeal to me before they get too expensive. TBH I pretty tired of those crowns but I should prob get the diver emblem. Do those emblems come out every festival or do they get retired?

Do you guys have any favorite skins? Sry if this has been asked already...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh there are too many I need! If you have any extra water accent to sell please let me know.

In order from most wanted to least. Bolded means I need them asap.

Accent: Ocean Gift
Accent: Rainbow Fins

Accent: Mariner's Tattoos
Skin: Beast from Below
Accent: Tender Grasp

So I do enjoy forum games, I like to get competitve once I am very well rounded with everything there is to do and after I have completed most of my other goals. I was instantly drawn to the Lightning flight based on the color. I was Drawn to Arcane for the Lore. And I was visually drawn to the Shadow based on the grounds and den and whatnot. If you can make anything of that then please let me know because I'm lost! XD. Generally I also like to be organized or follow a pattern

Maybe give Lightning more consideration. o: a lot of what you've said makes me think of Lightning. Cheezyfries here in TBT is in Lightning and will probably be willing to answer questions about her flight if you message her. : D

There nothing wrong with joining a flight based on love for the lore though! So if arcane appeals to you a lot, maybe choose them. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Festival apparel on my pretty derg, Hero. Ignore the fact that she has ice eyes and is starving:eek:

Since I missed out on the festival (distracted/busy w/work) I had to buy the warmwater wanders and sprite w/gems. I guess I'll look through the skins to see if there are any that appeal to me before they get too expensive. TBH I pretty tired of those crowns but I should prob get the diver emblem. Do those emblems come out every festival or do they get retired?

Do you guys have any favorite skins? Sry if this has been asked already...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh there are too many I need! If you have any extra water accent to sell please let me know.

In order from most wanted to least. Bolded means I need them asap.

Accent: Ocean Gift
Accent: Rainbow Fins

Accent: Mariner's Tattoos
Skin: Beast from Below
Accent: Tender Grasp

Nice water (ice) dragon!

The emblems come back every year, they don't retire.

Pelagic Grotto is probably my favorite, with rainbow fins coming in second. : D

I really like but I need some funds for the other projects, Thanks Moko!

i completely blanked on this festival and forgot to get some skins and accents, does anyone have a spare accent: rainbow fins that they'd like to sell me? just let me know your price. thanks!

Just scavenged up a water egg :D

Also this girl finally grew up :3 I love this accent on her even though it covers her butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back