• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
see this completely went over my head, I thought the posted thing referred to a thread that was previously posted, leading me to check all my threads that I had previously made in CTS. after seeing the answer I feel kinda dumb lmao.

don’t feel dumb,, i honestly thought the same thing at one point, too. 💀😭

wait, I'm trying to understand the thought process here. when the egg could only be in one location, and cts you can only view threads you made

like even taking the problem of people that never made a cts thread befre out of this equation, there's still the issue of hard-placed into a single area egg across at least hundreds of different threads
the only thing you need to understand is that I'm an idiot lol
hqdefault.jpg

Am so thankful for answers being revealed so my brain can stop being haunted by this egg hunt ;www; Thank you staff for this wonderful event (and for making my poor brain cry)
I did much better this time around somehow :’)) I think I got 21 out of 25 and idek how. ;o; 8, 17, 20 & 23 completely threw me though :’)))
Clue 14 was the scariest one to act on but Vris is also super lovely and I enjoyed the “Egg?” “Egg.” exchange ;w;
I hope that getting a fun response helped ease your nerves a little!

I think a lot of us feel that we don’t want to bother the staff unless it is something really urgent. They do enough at all times and in this one event @Vrisnem did so much so possibly a lot of us wouldn’t want to give him more work 🥺 💜
I appreciate the sentiment. It was certainly a busy few days but as long as you all enjoyed yourselves then it was worth the time and energy that went into it. This has easily been one of our most well-received Easter egg hunts and I'm glad to see that hundreds of people were able to walk away from this event happy.

I might need a few more days to recover from the lost sleep and carpal tunnel flare-up though. 😂

Thanks for hosting this egg hunt event! It was my second time participating in this forum. Your group successfully made my brain explode! I am glad that it's finally all over. :)

The egg hunt this year was a lot of fun! Some of the eggs were very cleverly placed 🧐

Thank you staff for all the hard work and egg collectibles! You're all amazing. 🐣

Are puzzle entries cap-lock sensitive? I entered several of them correctly, but kept getting the invalid or expired message.

Oh well, I got 2 eggs, and solving the puzzles wouldn't have got me another, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I remember when I was in my first egg hunt, I was clueless and helpless, I was complaining too much on the eggs I couldn't find.

Now I'm smart, confident and never gave up too quickly, I knew the egg clues never have any tricks in them (Except for #23), I never overthought on them (Except for the ones I couldn't find) and of course, taking it slowly is the best way to play this event. And I'll be sure to do these tactics again next year.

Once again, this event is very fun and I hope you continuously do them year after year and so forth.

Are puzzle entries cap-lock sensitive? I entered several of them correctly, but kept getting the invalid or expired message.

Oh well, I got 2 eggs, and solving the puzzles wouldn't have got me another, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Yes. The answers to the puzzles needed to be entered in capital letters with no spaces or symbols. This was outlined in the 'Egg Types' section.

@Vrisnem didn't see your reply on my CTS egg thread until now but I really appreciate it :D

Tbf that was a really clever clue and I'm glad I figured it out at last 😂

I hope that getting a fun response helped ease your nerves a little!

I appreciate the sentiment. It was certainly a busy few days but as long as you all enjoyed yourselves then it was worth the time and energy that went into it. This has easily been one of our most well-received Easter egg hunts and I'm glad to see that hundreds of people were able to walk away from this event happy.

I might need a few more days to recover from the lost sleep and carpal tunnel flare-up though. 😂

I loved this year's hunt... I got 5 more than last year's Halloweaster hunt, and the eggs were incredibly well designed!

LOL i looked thru that whole goose thread and never thought of the giant egg banner... well played hahaha

srsly props to the staff for this year, I feel like this was most fun and well-balanced egg hunt i've been present for :)

LOL i looked thru that whole goose thread and never thought of the giant egg banner... well played hahaha
that was one of the clues I got and I'm honestly not really sure how I did it, I just thought "haha what if I clicked on this giant pic of goose as an egg lol" and it worked 😂

I pretty much understand most of the answers now. I feel dumb. -_-

Other than that, thank you for hosting this event! Hope I can improve for next year's Easter egg hunt.

I’m recalling a question about turning in left over eggs for tbt. How do we do that? Thank you.

I may have said it in an earlier post of mine, but I really enjoyed this event a lot and I super appreciate the staff for holding it. the clues were really clever and I did better on this egg hunt than I have on any previous hunt, the new eggs are absolutely terrific (especially the Daisy and Prismatic eggs), and I genuinely had a lot of fun doing this despite being stressed out by schoolwork last weekend.

so yes, like Flyffel said, thank you so much staff for this event!! I'm already excited for the next one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back