• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Flea
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Easter Bunny
bannerOpening.png

It's The Bell Tree's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt! I'm Zipper T. Bunny, your illustrious event host, with another year of illuminating clues and riddles. When I heard that this year's Easter would coincide with April Fool's Day, my little rabbit heart grew three sizes. I knew my friends at The Bell Tree would welcome me with open arms once again, so I dusted off my most extravagant outfit and contacted the best egg artists in my rolodex. After all, this won't be happening for another eleven years, so it would be a shame if we didn't celebrate.

Your objective is to find the eggs that we've scattered all over TBT. These eggs will allow you to purchase limited edition Easter Egg collectibles from my shop, Zipper's Eggstreme and Eggcellent Eggs. All eggs, besides puzzle eggs, will be contained within an image or a text link somewhere on the forum (or possibly even outside the forum), so put on your thinking top hats and try not to go mad!

The first batch of clues have been released Saturday afternoon at 1 PM EDT, with more to follow throughout Saturday and Easter Sunday. To see the exact times that each batch will go live, simply check the table below. Let's start our egg hunting adventure!

Also please remember that teams are not allowed, so please do not work with other members to find the eggs. This also goes for posting or sharing hints on or off the forum. This goes against the spirit of the event. If you're found to be working together or cheating in other ways, you may have your egg currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the egg hunt, or be banned from future events. We want this to be a fun and fair event for all!

bannerCollectibles.png

This year's eggs come from our top-shelf cartons and have been painstakingly designed with a great attention to detail. Multiple artists have come together to create our highest quality collectibles yet.

easterEggJokeCardboard.png
Thunder's Cardboard Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggJokeJPEG.png
Jeremy's JPEG Resetti Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggJokeStar.png
Oblivia's Starpower Egg - 7 eggs

easterEggJokeHappy.png
Oblivia's Happy Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggJokeEyesClosed.png
Laudine's Eyes Closed Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggJokeBreakfast.png
Thunder's Golden Breakfast - 21 eggs

Apr 4th 2018 Update: These eggs were all a mistake! Check out the announcement here. Our collectibles this year are actually...

easterEggEevee.png
Eevee Easter Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggLeafTicket.png
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggFrost.png
Frost Easter Egg - 7 eggs

easterEggDiscoBall.png
Disco Ball Easter Egg

easterEggAurora.png
Aurora Easter Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggGold.png
Golden Easter Egg - 21 eggs

bannerEggTypes.png

• Clue: This is the most generic clue. These will give you an idea of where you might find the egg. To redeem these eggs just simply click on the link or the little egg graphic. They don't all look the same.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEHERE" at the end of this URL: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=CODEHERE

bannerClues.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClueBring a sleeping bag and enough s'mores for all! You're not the only one camping the forum this weekend.
Egg 2Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClueThe veteran fighters are not too happy about this mess.
Egg 3Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleName this tune...
Egg 4Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClue3x the pointless and forever out of stock.
Egg 5Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueIt ain't easy being green.
Egg 6Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueWhat's the story behind that foolish thief?
Egg 7Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueI'm lurking in the depths and it's about time you find me.
Egg 8Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClue♫How♫ will you find this egg? ♫Far♫ and wide you will search! ♫I’ll♫ give you this hint! ♫Go♫ forward now and find it! (♫You're welcome♫ for the hint!)
Egg 9Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTClueSix new friends from far far away. What kind of memento will they bring?
Egg 10Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTClueAfter three years, no one was excited, and our disappointment went under in general.
Egg 11Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.
Egg 12Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueA cardboard labo of love.
Egg 13Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueThe devils wear purple.
Egg 14Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueSwordfish. Open Sesame.
Egg 15Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueHere a clever beast will teach you how to constructively criticize knitting.
Egg 16Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTClue13 voices in this locked pod.
Egg 17Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleLate November, our pockets were full of these three digits.
Egg 18Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTClueGo to where the pigeons roost and read to chapter twelve.
Egg 19Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleI'm finally back after a 14 year break! Shall I inform Mr. Spacely?
Egg 20Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTClueMake yourself comfortable, as you will be glued for quite a while.
Egg 21Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTClueI hope your triskaidekaphobia isn't bothering you.

bannerAnswers.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClueAnswerClue Writer# of Found Eggs
Egg 1Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClueBring a sleeping bag and enough s'mores for all! You're not the only one camping the forum this weekend.Hidden in the spoiler of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing thread.Tina82
Egg 2Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClueThe veteran fighters are not too happy about this mess.Inklings from Splatoon were shown in the recent announcement trailer for Super Smash Bros. on Switch in this thread.Jeremy81
Egg 3Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleName this tune...JUMPUPSUPERSTAR - This song is "Jump Up, Super Star!" from Super Mario Odyssey.Tom114
Egg 4Mar 31 1:00 PM EDTClue3x the pointless and forever out of stock.Hidden in the description for the 3 envelopes item in the shop. You don't actually need the item to send a PM to 3 people and it hasn't been stocked in years.Oblivia75
Egg 5Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueIt ain't easy being green.Hidden in the poll where Jambette lost to Chief in the recent villager bracket.Oblivia73
Egg 6Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueWhat's the story behind that foolish thief?This egg is located in the biography section of Tom's user profile. Tom's user title is "The Fool," after The Fool Arcana from the Persona series. Thief comes from his avatar, the leader of the Phantom Thieves in Persona 5.Tom26
Egg 7Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClueI'm lurking in the depths and it's about time you find me.The footer of every page of the forum displays the current time, which linked to this egg.Oblivia65
Egg 8Mar 31 4:00 PM EDTClue♫How♫ will you find this egg? ♫Far♫ and wide you will search! ♫I’ll♫ give you this hint! ♫Go♫ forward now and find it! (♫You're welcome♫ for the hint!)The music note symbols outline the words that make up song titles, How Far I'll Go and You're Welcome, which are two songs from the Disney film Moana. The egg can be found in this thread made for its teaser trailer.Justin15
Egg 9Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTClueSix new friends from far far away. What kind of memento will they bring?In the Full List of DLC + Region Exclusives thread under the Sanrio section. There are six Sanrio villagers and "far far away" is a reference to the fact that they're not from Nintendo.Laudine45
Egg 10Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTClueAfter three years, no one was excited, and our disappointment went under in general.This egg is linked in the description of the amiibo Festival board. This spin-off game came out three years after the Wii U, but was not very popular and we ended up moving its board under General AC Discussion.Jake64
Egg 11Mar 31 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.HIDE - The audio file plays 4 different tracks from New Leaf's hourly music, 8 AM, 9 AM, 4 AM, and 5 AM. Convert these numbers to their positions in the alphabet and it spells the word "hide."Jeremy34
Egg 12Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueA cardboard labo of love.Located in this thread about Nintendo Labo.Tom114
Egg 13Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueThe devils wear purple.In the Wario or Waluigi thread.Tina51
Egg 14Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueSwordfish. Open Sesame.Swordfish and Open Sesame are both well known passwords used in fictional stories. The fact that there are two of them alludes to the location of the egg on the two-factor authentication page in user settings.Jeremy29
Egg 15Apr 1 10:00 AM EDTClueHere a clever beast will teach you how to constructively criticize knitting.Former administrator Smart_Tech_Dragon_15's stickied thread in the Museum board about giving constructive criticism.Tina44
Egg 16Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTClue13 voices in this locked pod.This locked petition thread for another episode of the Bell Tree podcast had 13 supporters.Tom27
Egg 17Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleLate November, our pockets were full of these three digits.802 - When Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp launched in late November, it was plagued with communication errors for the first couple of days. The error codes began with 802.Justin22
Egg 18Apr 1 1:00 PM EDTClueGo to where the pigeons roost and read to chapter twelve.Located on the 12th page of the "What are you reading?" thread in Brewster's Cafe.Tina60
Egg 19Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleI'm finally back after a 14 year break! Shall I inform Mr. Spacely?SPROCKET - a villager who was re-released in New Leaf with the Welcome amiibo update. He hasn't been in an AC game since Dōbutsu no Mori e+ which was released in 2003. Mr. Spacely refers to the boss on the Jetson's cartoon who owns the company called Spacely's Space Sprockets.Oblivia19
Egg 20Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTClueMake yourself comfortable, as you will be glued for quite a while.Located in The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting thread.Laudine28
Egg 21Apr 1 5:00 PM EDTClueI hope your triskaidekaphobia isn't bothering you.Hidden on the 13th page of the "What's Bothering You" thread. Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13.Oblivia27

Special thanks to everyone who helped put this event together.

Clues
Oblivia
Tina
Tom
Jeremy
Laudine
Justin
Jake

Collectibles
Art for eggs - see egg names

Other
Banner graphics - Laudine
Thread intro - Jeremy
Set up - Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia

I LOVE THAT BANNER

and Thunder's Golden Breakfast hahaha

this is already giving me a headache h

- - - Post Merge - - -

however i hope these eggs are real

Lmaooooo those egg drawings though.
I adore the fried egg the most. Too bad it's the most expensive ahhh.

I'm not a fan of these eggs, then again its to associate with April Fools so I guess they're ok.

Well except for the Starpower Egg. As I like that egg

Last edited:
So wait...I don't think I'm getting this. We'd have to search the ENTIRE FORUM for these eggs?

The first time I ever visited this website, was during the Easter event last year, I hadn't bought the game yet and was a little creeped out with the giant spinning bunny heads.
I found 2 eggs then though so maybe I'll have better luck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back