• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Group Mission: Design Our Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine~
Sadly I didn't get the time to finish it till now, so the colours look more darker :/
Anyways, here's a space craft like whale~ I did wanna make a few different space crafts of whales because Cataceans are a group, maybe I'dd draw it again one day XD

rsz_p1010791.jpg

Friendly reminder that this mission ends tomorrow at 6PM EDT! I highly recommend entering for participation points even if you do not intend to compete for the winning flag.

Decided to draw the ultimate space whale, a space whale+orca+narwhal hybrid because why not, they're all cetaceans! 🐳
View attachment 500557
Hi! Unfortunately this event asks for flags that are 2:3 in ratio, which means a horizontal rectangle like most flags in the thread (not vertical!) Could you update your entry to fit that rule? You can either put it in a new post in this thread or send it to me/pandapples directly. Thanks!

For the rest of the entries: We won't be getting our calculators and rulers out to judge your aspect ratios, especially for traditional art. Just keep in mind that the chosen flag will need to fit the 2:3 rule or will need to be adjusted to fit!

Thank you, and also, I think all the flag ideas so far are really cool 😄

Friendly reminder that this mission ends tomorrow at 6PM EDT! I highly recommend entering for participation points even if you do not intend to compete for the winning flag.

Hi! Unfortunately this event asks for flags that are 2:3 in ratio, which means a horizontal rectangle like most flags in the thread (not vertical!) Could you update your entry to fit that rule? You can either put it in a new post in this thread or send it to me/pandapples directly. Thanks!

For the rest of the entries: We won't be getting our calculators and rulers out to judge your aspect ratios, especially for traditional art. Just keep in mind that the chosen flag will need to fit the 2:3 rule or will need to be adjusted to fit!

Thank you, and also, I think all the flag ideas so far are really cool 😄
Oh my gosh, thank you for the reminder! 🙏

P.S. Everyone’s art so far is amazing. 🌟🐳 I am so in love with the whale theme.

Thanks Mick for the reminder, I was totally going to forget and at least I wanted to participate 😙

This is my slightly rushed flag, it answer the ancient question: what if a whale had a jetpack?!!
(A: space cetacean!)

crew3flag2.png

I love unfunny jokes 💜

Okay I have finally finished, I think I may have gone a little overboard with this one loll 😭

So, I had the idea to try and do a mashup the same way that our crew name was mixed, so a whale, and the international space station put together!! I wanted to include our lovely space whale plush collectible, especially since that was the main inspiration behind our colour being picked, so going off that I tried to make fins look like the panels on the iss, and it all kinda came together from there ✌️Also! A bunch of purples were used in this, but the planet at the bottom is exactly our team colour, I wanted to make sure it got included pretty prominently! 💜✨

dg3yks2-68a375d2-ada3-4498-b125-ba9d3defb9f3.png

Here's my mediocre participation flag. When trying to figure out what whale to use as a base, I thought the sperm whale had potential because I came up with the idea that I could use the biggest of its little ridges on its back as an observation deck.

Nothing compared to the skill already displayed throughout the thread, but it was fun to make.

PRvdwgS.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back