• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Group Mission: Design Our Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to, but here is my entry.

IMG_5575.png

HEYYYBARBIEYOU'RESOFINEYOU'RESOFIIINEYOUBLOWMYMIND

campflag.png
I love the flag but the caption 😭 why? At least my brain can substitute almost any Barbie related ear worm with that one by In This Moment (not gonna post it just incase)

I love the flag but the caption 😭 why? At least my brain can substitute almost any Barbie related ear worm with that one by In This Moment (not gonna post it just incase)
because she's my best friend in the whole world and on the moodboard she's the inspo

This mission has concluded! Every entered flag should now be accepted, and you should have received mission tokens for them. There were so many of them though, if I somehow missed yours then let me know!

The votes have also been counted and it looks like our flag will be the one made by Cheremtasy!
You can admire it below, or click here to go to the original entry.

1690297856124-png.500423

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back