Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

@Bianca

We thought there would be Strongarm because the Veteran was killed Night 1. Veteran has 2 lives which means it takes 2 killing power (kp) to kill them. A strongarm power guarantees a kill no matter what.

Zendel was the only player left who is unconfirmed aside from you. And we all think you are noob town so Zendel is the only one left standing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel's scum meta is always letting people know he's sleepy and going to bed (especially during crucial times like just now). I don't recall him doing that as town.

@Bianca

We thought there would be Strongarm because the Veteran was killed Night 1. Veteran has 2 lives which means it takes 2 killing power (kp) to kill them. A strongarm power guarantees a kill no matter what.

Zendel was the only player left who is unconfirmed aside from you. And we all think you are noob town so Zendel is the only one left standing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel's scum meta is always letting people know he's sleepy and going to bed (especially during crucial times like just now). I don't recall him doing that as town.

But I thought is Zendel's is macy's and he's townie. And do I have to post my role , is that what it means?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I thought is Zendel's is macy's and he's townie. And do I have to post my role , is that what it means?

Oh yes, i got the part about the Veteran and the strongarm but so it doesnt mean that a strongram is required for every game .?

He probably is Macy's but this being a closed setup means we don't know what alignment he is based on role name alone. Mafia usually claims as townie but that doesn't prove anything. You don't have to post your role. Ideally we shouldn't ever have to claim what our role is unless it is absolutely necessary. Like Kirby claiming as cop and revealing his inspection.

Also we have read you as newbie town so don't worry.

Aw thanks! I never really thought of myself as scary haha

Oh..sometimes i see you post random stuff that seems mad like with Zendel..ha ha i remember you calling him scum, and I was like what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He probably is Macy's but this being a closed setup means we don't know what alignment he is based on role name alone. Mafia usually claims as townie but that doesn't prove anything. You don't have to post your role. Ideally we shouldn't ever have to claim what our role is unless it is absolutely necessary. Like Kirby claiming as cop and revealing his inspection.

Also we have read you as newbie town so don't worry.

Yea, Seroja thank you..I'm not worried lol I just wanna play the game right!! omg between the kills and reading the post and trying out to figure out the rules, and being suprised with all the reveals of roles..

2 actions have not been submitted yet. Waiting on those two to post results.

But with that I'm getting ready for bed now

Day Four​

No one has died tonight.

Days will now end with majority vote. 5 is the majority.

Okay everyone, I have something very important to say and I want you all to listen very closely. I didn't want to do this but it's my last hope at winning.

I am not town, but I am not scum. I am actually CEO of McDonalds, the Serial Killer. In hindsight, this looks really bad. But you need to hear me out.

I am a Special kind of Serial Killer. All I need to do is ensure my 4 "targets" are dead, and then I'm removed from the game. Yes, that's right. I am the one who killed xCleb and F11, but last night I also attempted to kill Kit, since she is also a target. My target role names are Subway, Starbucks, Yum! Brands and Dunkin Donuts.

Now, here is how both Town and me can win together.

Daniel CONFIRMED to me that not all my targets are town. So that means that 1 of my targets is mafia. So, here's what's up. Zendel is my mafia target, and Kit is my town target. To prove I know this, I bet you that Zendel's Role is Dunkin Donuts.

So here's what needs to happen, and both me, Kat and town win together:

1. Zendel must die.
2. After he dies, I need to kill Kit and then the game ends automatically.

So yes, I'm BEGGING all of you to keep me alive. I promise that we can win together, and the 2 things I listed above are all that new to happen.

2 actions. Maybe a kill or a roleblock.

- - - Post Merge - - -

inspect Zendel and he's mafia. And I was saved.

You were hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay everyone, I have something very important to say and I want you all to listen very closely. I didn't want to do this but it's my last hope at winning.

I am not town, but I am not scum. I am actually CEO of McDonalds, the Serial Killer. In hindsight, this looks really bad. But you need to hear me out.

I am a Special kind of Serial Killer. All I need to do is ensure my 4 "targets" are dead, and then I'm removed from the game. Yes, that's right. I am the one who killed xCleb and F11, but last night I also attempted to kill Kit, since she is also a target. My target role names are Subway, Starbucks, Yum! Brands and Dunkin Donuts.

Daniel CONFIRMED to me that not all my targets are town. So that means that 1 of my targets is mafia. So, here's what's up. Zendel is my mafia target, and Kit is my town target. To prove I know this, I bet you that Zendel's Role is Dunkin Donuts.

1. Zendel must die.

So yes, I'm BEGGING all of you to keep me alive. I promise that we can win together, and the 2 things I listed above are all that new to happen.

Did u try to kill anyone last night? So what is your plan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

O wait u tried to kill it I'm sorry I actually jailed u lmaooo

@Seroja it's like I said, I attempted to kill Kit last night but it failed. The reason I'm outting is because the way this game has been set-up is what's made me this desperate.

You were hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did u try to kill anyone last night? So what is your plan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

O wait u tried to kill it I'm sorry I actually jailed u lmaooo

omi Seroja!!!! you jailed Ness?? and Ness, you are Serial Killer.. I thought you were vigilante or something? so you will win if Zendel dies and kill kit? oh no! what the hell! i mean kill kit..this is vicious !

@Seroja it's like I said, I attempted to kill Kit last night but it failed. The reason I'm outting is because the way this game has been set-up is what's made me this desperate.

Lol u coulda won if I hadnt jailed u last night derppp. Should hv told us earlier or smtg but maybe not lol. Kit are u ok with this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

omi Seroja!!!! you jailed Ness?? and Ness, you are Serial Killer.. I thought you were vigilante or something? so you will win if Zendel dies and kill kit? oh no! what the hell! i mean kill kit..this is vicious !

This is so cute

1. Zendel must die.

2 tp's is a lot for a 15 player game.

Night Four

Zendel was killed in his sleep. His company Macy?s fell under inexperienced bosses and promptly ran out of business.

Macy?s has been shut down.

Damniel said:
CEO of Macy's (Townie)- Macy's Inc. is one of the oldest and largest holding companies in America. You host the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, and own department stores Macy's and Bloomingdale's. With all this success, you do not want to risk being caught in any suspicious deals and are just a townie.

WinCon: Eliminate all mafia and hostile third party.

Unknown to him, Zendel was also a miller.

Please just end my misery

Last edited:
Back