Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

Okay, even after I explained why I said what I said? I was thinking of multiple possibilities like everybody else and there was this thing called working on another post while trying to keep up with thread, it popped into my head and I said what I thought. Sue me.

After considering it did seem less likely and I literally said that to you. But whatever.

I don't give a crap if you scum read me, you're openly going against our win con and killing someone who has claimed green so go ahead, I'm fine as long as we win.

LMAO I'm not playing against my win con at all. All of that was a reaction test. And I hope you realize just because you claim green doesn't mean you wouldn't be fake claiming but w/e lol

I actually already sent in my kill on F11 before that spat, I wanted to see if Zendel would panick or not.

LMAO I'm not playing against my win con at all. All of that was a reaction test. And I hope you realize just because you claim green doesn't mean you wouldn't be fake claiming but w/e lol

I actually already sent in my kill on F11 before that spat, I wanted to see if Zendel would panick or not.

Okay, hun-ty.

Why would I fake claim though?

I trust u have a good reason for outing and saying who you're targeting because idk why'd u do it otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, hun-ty.

Ur probably town this game but honestly why wouldn't mafia fake claim?

Okay, hun-ty.

Point isn't that you would, its me disproving your point that shooting you would be against the win condition.

But if you want to get literal, I could see you claiming townie in the moment and the looking through your fake claims (we know there are after FN1) to use Macy's.

Well **** guess Im in fact not Survivor, but Cop.

And I'm okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ruined the quote damn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I trust u have a good reason for outing and saying who you're targeting because idk why'd u do it otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ur probably town this game but honestly why wouldn't mafia fake claim?

That isn't the point, the point is that I would have no reason to fake claim.

Ngl that was the best laugh Ive had in a long while my mouth hurts ow

worth it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey @Kit, what's your flavor name?

Kirby, I have a question for you because I googled Miller as Fireninja is claiming and it says

"A Miller that knows they are a Miller and flips as such is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Miller returns a guilty result if investigated by a Cop, "Miller" if investigated by a Role Cop, and "non-Vanilla" to a Vanilla Cop. The Normal variant of Miller specifically only produces a false guilty to a Cop and Seer, so for example, a Gunsmith will see them as having no gun (unless they have a gun for some other reason)."

so you are a cop, a role cop or a vanilla cop?

I'm just a normal cop

Kat and Zendel's posts made me giggle uncontrollably tbh. lean mean meme machines ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

please ****in kill thanks. Uhm the kills on n1 don't make sense if ness didnt send in a kill that day sooo ness or karen is maf lol. kit is probably joat and kirby town.

Who's doc click like pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh im not even scummy ness you should have shot evan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we end night early, maf please send in actions.

since we seem to be using our flavor names on here, I'm CEO of Sony.

pc master race

- - - Post Merge - - -

why should ness have shot me though? I actually had a reason to sus and advocate for kit, and like I said scum!me would be a ****ing idiot to advocate for killing JOAT

since we seem to be using our flavor names on here, I'm CEO of Sony.

pc master race

- - - Post Merge - - -

why should ness have shot me though? I actually had a reason to sus and advocate for kit, and like I said scum!me would be a ****ing idiot to advocate for killing JOAT
sony is such a scummy role kek.

also I don't like how you're asking for doc to out rn. doesn't matter since you're dead anyway via vig shot but still

Evan/ness scum team wouldn't be surprising imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doc should out for the lols.

@f11

1d8.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

is this meme dank enough kat or am I extending my sentence in meme jail

please I'll make a rare pepe

I'll do anything

I have a wife and children

....lol jk I'm a college student who wouldn't mind biding time in meme jail

Sony is garbage though why aren't they mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

f11 are you scum?

I would've assumed microsoft would have been maf since both microsoft and sony are competitors to nintendo, but dolby flipped so...

Obligatory "role name has nothing to do with alignment" reminder :p

Back