• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

Just asking because I don't know what your experience level is on here/ don't remember it if you have mentioned it before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So 9?

Yeah we'll go with that. Anyway I think I'm like, not really experienced but not really a newbie either.

@Evan, who are your most sus right now if you're ok with sharing that at night.

I'm cool with sharing

Townlock:
Kat
Karen
Kirby

Townlean:
Zendel
Bianca

Null:
Kit (still has to prove herself)
Biscuit
Seroja (you've been making real efforts to analyze and be helpful as of late, plus kit found you good, so I'm bumping you to null)

Scumlean:
f11
Ness

I think that's all who's left, lmk if I missed anyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone notice the three townlocks spell out KKK? not slightly unnerving at all ;)

Two mafia in two days. We are doing fantastic.
Okay, here's my situation, I'm a JOAT. Investigation used, I've got one shot and one heal left. Oddly enough I can't roleblock.
I'm probably a target at this point.
What do I do.

If we really have a doc, then maybe coordinating who to heal is a good move? Idk? But that would mean letting mafia know who not to kill.

If you wanna shoot, then it should be on who's most likely to be scum. But this is hard too.

jussayin' it be really stupid af for scum!me to push a blue role. Seroja gets that. Like f11 I like to lynch for information but I should have realized sooner that lynching a potential maf is more important than that, and we do get a confirmation of kirby out of it too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a really cool new app out called Word, ever heard of it? Only been around for over 30 years or so

There's also a thing called working on it at 2 AM and being too tired to finish the final part.

Also, you don't have to be a condescending smarta**.

Ok but what are the odds that we have a mafia roleblocker? We probably have a strongman considering the fact that the vet was killed. So either the other maf is a GF or something else. There was a framer and Maf det.

Alrighty_then.jpg

Was just trying to make a funny, sorry 'bout that

Ok but what are the odds that we have a mafia roleblocker? We probably have a strongman considering the fact that the vet was killed. So either the other maf is a GF or something else. There was a framer and Maf det.

You know, this is a good point.

At this point, I'm getting pretty fed up with all the people saying that I'm scum so I'm claiming now. I am CEO of Academy Sports, the 1-Shot Vigilante. I saved my shot, and I'm HIGHLY considering shooting either Zendel or F11 tonight.

tumblr_m335ezUmnI1qaydoj.jpg

however, since I just posted a meme post in response to your statement that only you can post memes, I too can now make meme posts

memeception
meta memeing

You know, this is a good point.

At this point, I'm getting pretty fed up with all the people saying that I'm scum so I'm claiming now. I am CEO of Academy Sports, the 1-Shot Vigilante. I saved my shot, and I'm HIGHLY considering shooting either Zendel or F11 tonight.

"Highly considering" good for you, funny how you scum read me every time I'm town and now you're doing it again. It won't be the last time. lol.

jimmies-badass.png

I'm gonna be afk for about an hour or so. I'll need to think about this new development

Dear Evan Amazonton:

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.thumb.gif.7c66ab11729e9b532a8f7a8d6b9606ba.gif

This is the Meme Police. You hereby have been arrested for using memes against parameters. Additionall, the meme of choice was stale.

Your trial will be held shortly.

"Highly considering" good for you, funny how you scum read me every time I'm town and now you're doing it again. It won't be the last time. lol.

Whatever you say, scum. I still think you are scum after what you said about Kit and Seroja being scum together.

well ****

aren't you supposed to read me my miranda rights or something right about now

Whatever you say, scum. I still think you are scum after what you said about Kit and Seroja being scum together.

Okay, even after I explained why I said what I said? I was thinking of multiple possibilities like everybody else and there was this thing called working on another post while trying to keep up with thread, it popped into my head and I said what I thought. Sue me.

After considering it did seem less likely and I literally said that to you. But whatever.

I don't give a crap if you scum read me, you're openly going against our win con and killing someone who has claimed green so go ahead, I'm fine as long as we win.

well ****

aren't you supposed to read me my miranda rights or something right about now
o **** u rite

You have the right to remain silent. Any meme used henceforth can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to someone who has any knowledge over the legal system bc wtf is that. If you cannot fathom the people who can understand the law, a memelord will be provided for you.

Hmmm so to recap:

Vig
Vet
Cop
Joat
Doc (?)

Vs
Framer
Role-cop
Strongman

Which means either the last maf is a power role, or it's actually a 5-maf team. Should we think about the balance or nah? Idk if it's important or not.

Back