• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

hell yeah!!!

now I feel like f11 after day 1 lmao. damn did I read that whole situation wrong. I think the game is most likely a simpler setup than we're (read: I'm) thinking and I need to be less conspiratorial :confused: :lemon:

Now I'll be sussed to oblivion probably, but that's a risk I decided to take taking on a blue role claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first thing you do is not announce what you're going to do in thread ;)
Likely I'll die/get RB'd regardless, depending on who's left in the Mafia team

To be fair at this point it probably isn't a half bad idea to organize NAs, esp if mafia doesn't have anything they could use to take advantage of in thread organization (like a Framer)

in other news its raining so hard that I cant even see outside

To be fair at this point it probably isn't a half bad idea to organize NAs, esp if mafia doesn't have anything they could use to take advantage of in thread organization (like a Framer)

in other news its raining so hard that I cant even see outside

Probably true. I just tend to err on the side of caution, especially with powerful town roles now being huge kill targets for maf tonight. Plus, the in-thread coordination doesn't mean that's what is ACTUALLY going to happen after all. winky winky

but since we're 2 for 2 in lynches we probably have a fairly significant margin for error. We shouldn't grow complacent but coordinating NAs might not be bad now

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF OK

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ngrats-Cult!&p=6871492&viewfull=1#post6871492

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

- - - Post Merge - - -

My blood was shed
told you I'm blue
godspeed to town
and to cult: **** YOU

giphy.gif

Ok lol was I gullible. Anyway I miss voting cos I thought we'd use another 24 hours to discuss but guess not. At least he really was scum!

So that means there are only 2 mafias left, depending on the number of kills tonight. Right now there are two outed blue roles, so doc think hard about who is the most likely to be targeted tonight. If there was a town roleblocker (seeing as our JoAT doesn't have roleblocking power) I guess the best action to roleblock the scummiest player?

Also I still have Evan as town because altho it was scummy as heck, I didn't think he'd be that bold a scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just claimed, I'm Macy's the Townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we have two active townies so far (you and I) and 1 dead townie (Cleb).

Hmm could still be a safe claim. I don't know why you think you should claim tbh? Why?

lowkey not scumhunting rn is a massive struggle im using memes to tie me over

your daily crack theory: Karen wasn't actually attacked last night. The "attack" was either a drugdealer who gave her a false notification, or she's actually scum and is playing us all once again and used the attack as a way to confirm herself

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey guys, just realized two/3 of the people I defended/townread early game ended up being mafia

at this rate, biscuit is maf

your daily crack theory: Karen wasn't actually attacked last night. The "attack" was either a drugdealer who gave her a false notification, or she's actually scum and is playing us all once again and used the attack as a way to confirm herself

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey guys, just realized two/3 of the people I defended/townread early game ended up being mafia

Interesting theory but hard to believe. What do you think of her play style so far? And the fact that she convinced people that unaware miller is impossible. Unless it was of course the most logical conclusion and I was just a fool.

Ok lol was I gullible. Anyway I miss voting cos I thought we'd use another 24 hours to discuss but guess not. At least he really was scum!

So that means there are only 2 mafias left, depending on the number of kills tonight. Right now there are two outed blue roles, so doc think hard about who is the most likely to be targeted tonight. If there was a town roleblocker (seeing as our JoAT doesn't have roleblocking power) I guess the best action to roleblock the scummiest player?

Also I still have Evan as town because altho it was scummy as heck, I didn't think he'd be that bold a scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm could still be a safe claim. I don't know why you think you should claim tbh? Why?

There is no harm in doing so because my role is useless and many people have claimed so far.

And if you think its a safe claim then why would I safe claim? I'm not heavily sussed and I'm not set to be lynched, if I was mafia then those would be the two factors to motivate me to do so.

The claims have narrowed it down to you, Ness, f11, Biscuit, Bianca and Evan.

Bianca and Evan are less likely for me personally because they are my town leans. You have sussed f11 for not being helpful which is kinda weird considering the fact that she usually plays like a wild card as town and there's also the fact that she's been busy because she was in accident.

You scum read me for reasons which would actually bring you to a null on me because they aren't indicative of my alignment at all, but you have me on null now so.

Who are you sus of right now, I feel like your reasoning is lacking tbh.

Saw the merge. I like that, it's like when you had the whole scum team pinned in your RQS in SU mafia only thisntime in reverse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post merge ninjad! Dang Zendel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is no harm in doing so because my role is useless and many people have claimed so far.

And if you think its a safe claim then why would I safe claim? I'm not heavily sussed and I'm not set to be lynched, if I was mafia then those would be the two factors to motivate me to do so.

The claims have narrowed it down to you, Ness, f11, Biscuit, Bianca and Evan.

Bianca and Evan are less likely for me personally because they are my town leans. You have sussed f11 for not being helpful which is kinda weird considering the fact that she usually plays like a wild card as town and there's also the fact that she's been busy because she was in accident.

You scum read me for reasons which would actually bring you to a null on me because they aren't indicative of my alignment at all, but you have me on null now so.

Who are you sus of right now, I feel like your reasoning is lacking tbh.

Yeah ok I guess so. You always liked to claim anyway. As I've said, my FOS are all based on process of elimination alone. Honestly, I think the remaining scum are laying low so obviously there will not be enough evidence against them. I find POE as the most efficient method to finding out scum at times like this. Since FireNinja flipped red, and I believe that there are 2 scums left- they are probably Biscuit and f11.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I thought about it and, if Karen was really hit last night, how many kp do you think mafia really has considering that Dolby was a vet?

Hi I did my analysis of Ayaya but #TBTisa***** because my wall of text GOT DELETED OVERNIGHT.

So now I have to redo it all, fantastic

Just asking because I don't know what your experience level is on here/ don't remember it if you have mentioned it before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Umm I think about less than 10 but more than 8? I don't really keep count. The wiki stopped updating at 5 games.

So 9?

jussayin' it be really stupid af for scum!me to push a blue role. Seroja gets that. Like f11 I like to lynch for information but I should have realized sooner that lynching a potential maf is more important than that, and we do get a confirmation of kirby out of it too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I did my analysis of Ayaya but #TBTisa***** because my wall of text GOT DELETED OVERNIGHT.

So now I have to redo it all, fantastic

There's a really cool new app out called Word, ever heard of it? Only been around for over 30 years or so

Back