• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! - GIFTS POSTED!!

@Aquilla thank you so so sooo much for my art!!! its so amazing, i love it so much 😭🖤 my mouth dropped so far open when i opened the link! youre so talented, thank you!!! 🥺🖤

@Aquilla thank you so so sooo much for my art!!! its so amazing, i love it so much 😭🖤 my mouth dropped so far open when i opened the link! youre so talented, thank you!!! 🥺🖤
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you like it 🥰 you are so welcome - it was an absolute joy to draw your rep for you!

My sincerest thanks to my sectret santa 💜🥰 I can't find a username anywhere in the spoiler tag or on imgur so I don't know who to ping, but thank you SOOO much! I love it, the colours are beautiful and she looks adorable! 💜

Thank you @Zeppeli for organising everything! This was such a lovely idea and I hope there'll be another secret santa next year!

aaaa, i don't see mine so i guess i wasn't put in the pool ;; v ;; thanks for hosting anyway, i'm glad i was at least able to get my art done for my match
luckily my secret Santa sent my art directly instead! so happy with mine aaaa 😊

Thanks so much to whoever did mine, your style is incredible and I love how colourful you managed to make it! If you feel like revealing yourself, I'm really curious right now! 😄

Hi, that would be me! I'm so very glad you liked it. He was a lot of fun to draw, I loved having bits of personality/backstory to work with! I could send you a properly signed version if you'd prefer. ^^
ahh it was me!! I'm very happy you like it, it was my first time trying out such a colourful style! thank youu!! 💕

Aww @Foreverfox I love ittttt 🥰
you have worked so hard drawing 3 characters, I'm amazed! I'm so lucky to have art from you again; I hope you're not too tired from it lol. I really do hope you compile your work into a book. Art is such a caring, heartfelt gift.

Thank you secret santa, I absolutely love her!! :love: The background is amazing too!!
Post automatically merged:

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you like it 🥰 you are so welcome - it was an absolute joy to draw your rep for you!

My sincerest thanks to my sectret santa 💜🥰 I can't find a username anywhere in the spoiler tag or on imgur so I don't know who to ping, but thank you SOOO much! I love it, the colours are beautiful and she looks adorable! 💜

Thank you @Zeppeli for organising everything! This was such a lovely idea and I hope there'll be another secret santa next year!
I was your secret santa 😁 I am glad you like it, I don't do a lot of character art so it was a fun challenge for me!

Oh my gosh! Mine is so cute!! My OC was drawn so well, and I love the details that went into the background. <3 Santa, please reveal yourself so I can thank you and credit you on Toyhouse. ^_^
I fell in love with little Sprinkles and had to Villager-ize him! Sorry you got a sketchbook doodle and not a full digital production, I was swapped in near the deadline when my original Secret Santa backed out. I’m glad you like him at least!

And whoever was my Secret Santa holy heck you nailed it! You got his demeanor down perfectly, and even added some little Villager divinations! Too cute!

Last edited:
I fell in love with little Sprinkles and had to Villager-ize him! Sorry you got a sketchbook doodle and not a full digital production, I was swapped in near the deadline when my original Secret Santa backed out. I’m glad you like him at least!

And whoever was my Secret Santa holy heck you nailed it! You got his demeanor down perfectly, and even added some little Villager divinations! Too cute!

Thank you for revealing yourself! The drawing seriously looks great. I'm excited to add it to my Toyhouse gallery. Thank you again!! :)

I was your santa! I'm really glad you liked the piece, I had a lot of fun making it.

It did take me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to incorporate the villagers you liked in to the piece but I knew I had to get them in there somehow since Cobb never gets any love.

I drew her for you, so glad you like it!! it was kinda tricky cause there is so much detail lol, but I had fun with it! 😁

OMG MY SANTA DREW MY CHILD AHHH😭😭😭I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHH

whoever my santa was thank you!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
That was me! I'm so glad you like it, I had a lot of fun drawing her!

And to whoever my Santa was, thank you SO much! I don't have as much art of him, so I was really happy to see it. I absolutely love it ❤

To the one who did mine, thank you so much! Its lovely~ As like like year also thanks to Zeppeli for hosting this event

Who drew mine? because that looks adorable! 😀
I did it, haven’t drawn for a while so this was a nice push for me to draw again!

Back