• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Bells
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
xDaiWR0.png

The time has come for my annual Secret Santa Art Exchange!!
Please note that I used to be Zeppeli, so this is the same exchange that it has been lol
This is one of my favorite things to do, because I know I love receiving art and I love seeing the art that everyone else makes!

3kXCG2b.jpg

DvQzzM6.png

zueOmtB.png

002yXtD.png

niz6Kf0.png

vjAaHPY.png

tNpk7ke.png

oseHbsq.gif

XsxdSur.jpg

ZyL5XhN.jpg

mHGmGPD.jpg

uXy0r0N.jpg

mDtUiZM.jpg

FSz55hN.jpg

o3df4OY.png

Pp8vdWh.png

49UuKWe.png

FEbUVT9.png

zZa2Hip.png

Fg3qMbZ.gif

Pag-asa-winter-sig.png

Pag-asa-summer-sig.png

secret-santa-art-for-Starlit-Glitch.png

KRUyvXd.png

kDZpQQR.png

*My timezone is CST
**Subject to change if sign-ups die off or something comes up

November 1st-14th: Sign-ups
November 15th-16th: Matching
November 17th-December 23rd: Art time!
December 24th-December 31st: Gifts are posted!

If you want to receive art, you must turn in your art, for this is the law of equivalent exchange.
If you fail to finish your art or have to drop out, you will not have art posted for you during the gift time.

If you need to drop out for any reason, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible! This way I can get a backup santa ready.

Please put effort into your art! I want to see that you took your time and paid attention to what your giftee wanted!

Send your finished art to me (Balverine) by December 23rd!
If you need an extension, please let me know by December 20th so I can inform your giftee that you'll be a little late!

Last year I had a few people who signed up, but failed to turn in their art or respond to any of my messages despite being active on the forums.
If you did this (and yes, I kept track of this) then I unfortunately can't let you sign-up this year.
However, if you had to drop out and let me know, you can still sign-up

Last edited:
Yayyy! (Thank you for putting your old username, because I was like, waiiitttt a second, who is this imposter) 😂
LOL i figured that was a good idea, ik a lot of people haven't noticed the name chance because i've been a little inactive

I’m signing up! Thanks for hosting this again; I’m suddenly feeling the holiday spirit already. 🥹✨

New name, same tradition? Let's goo 😄 Just signed up! I cannot wait for this to happen again.

Great! I'll do my best! I don't do a lot of art, but I could link to some of the stuff I've posted here on TBT if you'd like to see an example.

Great! I'll do my best! I don't do a lot of art, but I could link to some of the stuff I've posted here on TBT if you'd like to see an example.
I'm sure it'll be good, I'm not too strict on this LOL
the fact that you asked about it shows me that you care enough about it to put effort in, so I say go for it <3

I also changed my username somewhat recently, but I'm still down for joining! Just submitted the form. :)

Back