Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
woodlårk! welcome!

woodlårk is a village of 12 (+1 villager in hideaway in the woods) wildchildren. We all live modest lives in the small town and really never felt the need to get away. Our home is perfect and we couldn’t have wished for a better place to spend all our lives.

woodlårk is such a special place! We have the touch of the moon even. The lunar queen in our skies left a daughter for us to admire in the untouched woods of woodlårk. She is loved in our small circle of nature lovers. (what is that in the back...? Well, dinosaurs are extinct so...)

A9149560-5819-4F56-BA0A-470E4F231C68.jpeg

along with absolute lunar majesty, we also have realism. A slightly judgemental grandpa judges me for my slight obsession with food. C’mon how can you not adore sushi and cucumbers? Oh and chocolate. Never forget chocolaté.

3E169EE7-F6CE-44BF-9B14-0BB89DB9FECC.jpeg

that’s all for now, but don’t worry! i will be here next time! Woodlårk is more than just a town of moon children and grandpas. We have so much to discover and create!

a slow late night at woodlårk is not shy of a good day.

able sisters restocked with the summer collection for forest gatherers and floral chefs, featuring mum‘s handmade apron! Don’t complain about the price, it is sown and embroidered by hand. but don’t worry, he sisters have other summer options on sale! The forest gatherer outfit is perfect for a explore of the woods looking for mushrooms. well, you won’t find mushrooms just yet but better to be prepared!

F7AC1267-7AD7-4BBA-AA31-B3A45D5C9949.jpeg

even though our tailors consistently supply us with clothes, the fish market is far from the sisters' perfect record. Puck never seems to be working on the market or even fishing! we pretty much only have canned fish available even though we are on an island in the middle of the ocean. i guess we need to work on that...

CF1AA5D3-E653-47CD-9816-5F6308BC1E10.jpeg

that is all for today! i hope you enjoy the woodlark shopping spree and especially enjoy canned sardines because,, we don't have much better than that.

My family! Woodlårk is so close and all my loving villagers are so cute! I love them all, and they deserve all the interior beauty that I designed for them.

Sandy, my ‘normal’ ostrich girly lives in a cozy cafe! (she is more than normal, Gladys and Sandy are my favourite little homebody grandmas which I love so so much!) she did a barista and pastry course before moving to woodlårk and now she is our resident pastry chef and co-barista! Want a croissant? Go to Sandy! A hot chocolate? Sandy too! She is so very kind and will help you out whenever!

2EB298FC-ADA5-4789-B948-409F26ED3683.jpeg

now that you have met Sandy, you must meet Phoebe! She is the fiery queen of the island with an interior of a volcano (both inside her and in her house too!) whenever I visit I am incapsulated with awe of the heat and beauty. she also loves cactuses, though i don’t know how they survive in her volcano 🥲. she is very strong and sustains the fire, even bringing in the wood for the fires and breathing into the pit of volcano to keep it going while I’m sweating in the background...

130DD168-A357-4120-9060-3AA309071CBA.jpeg

so there are two of my besties on woodlårk! I love them so much and will never let them go heh.

make sure to come back next update! 🥀

a warm summer afternoon on woodlårk is very sweet and calming, we all love summer ! (except puck though)

I got out of bed quite late, the sun was already setting. But I was joyful regardless! The afternoon is not the beginning of the day but it is the beginning of the night, when i feel the most energetic and motivated. So here we go for a nice, relaxing day on woodlårk.

don’t the orange flowers look beautiful in the golden rays and the flags look cute in the wind! My house fits into the island aesthetic. Though, i used Tom Nook’s labour to change the exterior, and I’m not quite sure who works for him. Maybe the nephews? well, I didn’t really have a choice of contractors so : )

9EE1ED79-8294-44FC-AA40-613B5012AADA.jpeg

soon after waking up, I went to C.J. to show my MASSIVE whale shark! he even clapped!! i am very proud of this big catch because I haven’t been fishing much lately. how does the shark even fit in my pocket?

C8CB739A-1745-4AAB-B487-05D7DAFB9703.jpeg

that’s all for today! Come back tomorrow!!

hello again friends!

saturday! They are great days on woodlårk, no real commitment to anything, and just overall real vibey vibes. I love woodlårk for our feels, we are always calm, never ANY drama and no hatred. the only smidge of “drama“ is the little grudge Marlo has for all us youngsters.

Julia was really saying what we all think but can’t really accept. Doing nothing! Just nothing! just melting all Saturday on the couch and maybe crochetting or drawing a bit, even though work is still looming over our conscience... well too bad, it is Saturday after all.
64C2CBE2-AD93-488B-B1B2-2E94B66FAA53.jpeg

saturday on woodlårk is the best truly because of K.K.!! he performs so well I love him. His voice is so expressive and he explores so many genres it’s very impressive. I have a lot of his records too! I’m growing my collection slowly but surely and eventually I’ll have them all, I know it.

I joined in with his song today! I dusted off the maracas and played along (no one believes that I could play any song on those little things back in college, those good old days... ok I’m not that old LOL). but I know he loves anyone joining in because he is a true musician with a heart of gold.
D2404A77-D482-4D0A-A51F-62EB84B9B7FA.jpeg

thats all for today, come back tomorrow!!

Back