• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

White Elephant Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Shrunken Ugly Sweater”

beau realised after shrinking his sweater doing laundry that there was always a silver lining < 3

IMG_0386.png

Here's my take on "Cozy Reindeer"! I had a lot of fun with this but oh my goodness, I was reminded why I rarely draw full scenes. I'm definitely not fast enough to do these on the regular. 😅

I had envisioned some kind of scene for my prompt to get that cozy feel. 😌 I decided to draw Shino because her colour palette felt appropriate for the holiday season, and I altered her horns to be more reindeer-like (who says they can't change for the season, right?). I wanted to add Fauna so Shino could have a friend, because a cozy room is even cozier with company. 🥹💕 Definitely went for an approach with some story-telling and it was super refreshing.✨

IMG_6721.png

Also if I counted correctly, there's about 18 collectible cameos/references to events, so if anyone can catch them all, kudos to you! 👀 I really made an unintentional "I spy" game it seems. 🫢

Here's my take on "Cozy Reindeer"! I had a lot of fun with this but oh my goodness, I was reminded why I rarely draw full scenes. I'm definitely not fast enough to do these on the regular. 😅

I had envisioned some kind of scene for my prompt to get that cozy feel. 😌 I decided to draw Shino because her colour palette felt appropriate for the holiday season, and I altered her horns to be more reindeer-like (who says they can't change for the season, right?). I wanted to add Fauna so Shino could have a friend, because a cozy room is even cozier with company. 🥹💕 Definitely went for an approach with some story-telling and it was super refreshing.✨

IMG_6721.png

Also if I counted correctly, there's about 18 collectible cameos/references to events, so if anyone can catch them all, kudos to you! 👀 I really made an unintentional "I spy" game it seems. 🫢
Me actually when I saw this mic drop of a post

IMG_4564.webp

The Adorned Turtle Dove, decorated in all seven colors of the rainbow. Admittedly, I think it looks more like a pigeon, but pigeons and doves are closely related enough, amirite?
2023_12_25_101_Kleki.png

I feel like it goes without saying that if you do indeed have a bird--a dove or otherwise--that you shouldn't decorate them like this.

Wd3o2hr.png

⋆ ⁺ ₊ ⋆ Neon Sleigh Ride ⋆ ⁺ ₊ ⋆

Um.. I adored my prompt. Shocker. :ROFLMAO: Lowkey was stressing because I only have access to a trackpad this holiday, so I created my illustration on Illustrator!! Was able to something a little more realism inspired-- A neon light sign!! It's Jingle on a Sleigh. Something simple for this event :geek: 🎅 🎄 🎁 Loving seeing everyone's work so far, as always. TBT Talent is unmatched 🤩

Mine is rather doodle based, but that's partially because I was running with a weird idea I had for my island, testing out a new brush I found that looks like crayons, and because the canvas on my tablet ended up being way smaller than I thought it was. TT-TT

Either way.

Been having a Doodle Party with my lazy villagers; Stitches, Cube, and Sasha. The voices that make the weird decisions for Azzy told her to draw a Dimpled Elf. Armed with her crayons, she attempted to do just that.

IMG_1064.jpg

My White Elephant Prompt is Spiky Garland!!!

I assume no explanation is needed… but in case you can’t tell, my interpretation of this is the famous blue spike shell from mariokart, which I added to our AC decorated pine tree. Also included as an added bonus are some red and green koopa shell ornaments and a super star tree topper.

“Perfected Elf”
i know this isn’t very Christmas-y but this is a cute goblincore elf girl that is wearing something I wish I had the confidence to. I recently have been watching and looking at sooo many gorgeous grunge-fairy core clothing, so I tried to incorporate the aesthetic. (she is also one of my first humans I have drawn :eek:) Hope you like her <3

2A1FF27F-BA44-4EBF-A320-E9484AA7E7B9.jpeg

Last edited:
I had Abundant Ice Skate. So that's what a drew, an ice skate... with an abundance of them...

*edit**my prompt was changed as an administrator helped me recover my old account, which changed the prompt. this happened after the submission was sent, but during which the prompt was still current on my profile*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back