• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Bells
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
vvPHHoj.png

Thank you all so much for participating!! It was very successful this year!!

Gifts!!

Find your name below! Or don't!
Secret-Santa-drawing-for-Mars-alt.png
A9N4QK5.png

leYuLvX.png
vhyXucO.png
IMG-3163.png
CH3rkTs.png
QAvW9Ia.png

UMZhWLC.png
o0kPkHw.png
Vmr8BJ9.png
P7sMedD.jpeg
Q2i20Zk.png
S9hYw9Q.jpg
y01czp8.png
fKb8VEV.png
3iH8Zt3.png
r8mYlgr.png

JQJ4L8T.png
32snKnB.png

p256roa.png
lCgJ5Rb.png

zncdpPr.png
ATKc5yZ.jpg
NXWznXj.png
8TKrZXF.png
santaaaaaa.png
PFCGDJU.png

9NiBNM9.png

N8KauxI.png
QMroQAF.png
du9iX8x.jpg
vImL9vr.png

thank you all for participating!!

Last edited:
I'm so glad so many of you are interested! 🥰
I will try to have sign ups open around Monday since there already seems to be plenty of people wanting to join LOL I'll edit the title and make an announcement once I do open them 👀

I remember signing up for last year's secret Santa art exchange! It was fun making a drawing for someone, so I'll do it again this year. Though, it's important for me to let you know that with the busy work schedule that I have, finding the free time to draw will be a challenge.

I remember signing up for last year's secret Santa art exchange! It was fun making a drawing for someone, so I'll do it again this year. Though, it's important for me to let you know that with the busy work schedule that I have, finding the free time to draw will be a challenge.
Absolutely no problem! If you end up needing an extension or if something comes up, just let me know ^^

I can defintly find a scanner? Somewhere haha.
Even if you can get a good, clear image of it with your phone, that's fine too ^^
Just don't want it to be blurry/hard to see!

I'm pretty sure I've participated in every Secret Santa event since you started hosting it, so I would definitely love to join in 💞

my art churn-out rate has been stagnant for like... a month and a half now. but I'm hoping to get back into it soon, so I should be good by the time this starts ☺️

Back