• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

i’m really glad you like him 🫶 i’m so sorry i couldn’t include his headgear! could not figure out the angles for the life of me OTL but thank you once again for hosting! this was a really fun experience 🤍

ALSO huge thank you to @rosefairy, my little dude looks so adorable!! i love your style so much (fawning over how you do eyes!!), genuinely let out a gasp of delight when i saw the piece 😭😭 please let me know where i can credit you, i’d love to put this in his toyhou.se 🤍🤍

no worries at all, I know he has a lot going on LOL but I really appreciate you drawing him ;;
do you have anywhere I can link to you for credit? like a dA, insta, tumblr, etc?

no worries at all, I know he has a lot going on LOL but I really appreciate you drawing him ;;
do you have anywhere I can link to you for credit? like a dA, insta, tumblr, etc?
i mainly use toyhouse for art related stuff! you can link my th or my tbt, either works 🫶🫶

Ahhhhh thank you so much to my secret santa! I love it! It's perfect and so adorable!! (The gingerbread house is so on theme for me, I built and decorated 4 small ones yesterday lol). Please let me know who you are so I can credit you for your amazing work!!

Last edited:
*Looks at art and dies of happiness* @Shellzilla_515 OMG IS THIS YOU?????? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD DUDE THIS LOOKS SO FREAKING EPIC!!!
AHHHHHH I can't ever tell you how happy this has made me! This is the best Christmas present I could possibly ever ask for! 😭
Everything is so perfect?!? I love how Scarlet let Drift have her guitar and it's too big for him to even play 😭 and then Lily is like WOO-HOO! Shellzilla you are so unbelievably talented at art and you always blow me away. You are always going above and beyond and this is no exception, I was definitely not expecting to see anymore characters besides Scarlet and you went ahead and drew Drift and Lily too?!? Shellzilla I can't possibly express enough gratitude to you for taking the time to spend so long drawing this for me. 🥹
I WILL DEFINITELY DRAW SOMETHING FOR YOU 💙🚙
Yes, I drew that for you, -Mars-! I'm pleasantly surprised you were able to tell it's my art style since I intentionally didn't include my name on there for the added surprise. 😁 I did the best of my ability to make my drawing as awesome as it can be. I know that you really love frogs, so it made sense for me to include Drift and Lily in there too vibing with Scarlet. 🐸 Thanks for the kind words, -Mars-. You deserve to be blessed with an amazing drawing. 💙

I'm amused how you got to draw my precious spiky sun again, @xSuperMario64x! You really melt my heart just simply adoring the details and your amazing art skills. 🥺 Pag-asa and Celia are vibing together and I love how you were able to capture that. I'll treasure this beautiful art of yours. 💙

@Balverine, thank you for organizing yet another Secret Santa! I really liked looking at other people's art and their reactions. I'll definitely participate again next year. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 😊✨

whoever did mine, thank you so much!!!! i adore it and please tell me who you are ;u;

oh im so sorry i didn't sign it. it's me, i've never done an animal crossing themed style before so it was somewhat difficult but im happy with how it came out despite that. i hope you enjoy it ;_;
Well I absolutely love it, thank you so much!! I especially love the shading on the sunglasses :cool: and how happy my lil character looks! :blush:

i’m really glad you like him 🫶 i’m so sorry i couldn’t include his headgear! could not figure out the angles for the life of me OTL but thank you once again for hosting! this was a really fun experience 🤍

ALSO huge thank you to @rosefairy, my little dude looks so adorable!! i love your style so much (fawning over how you do eyes!!), genuinely let out a gasp of delight when i saw the piece 😭😭 please let me know where i can credit you, i’d love to put this in his toyhou.se 🤍🤍
Aw yay, I'm happy to hear that you liked the piece!! 💕 I had fun working on it, your dude's got such a cool design. Tbh I need to get back into the habit of making and posting more art-- but for credit you could link my artfol! Thank you!!

And I'd like to thank @Flyffel so much for the lovely pastel scene!!! c: I never knew I needed to see Marshal in a pink Santa hat until I saw it... and now my life will never be the same. So freakin' cute! I love your style and the colors you used, the festive tree in the bg! This was such a cheerful surprise to see at the end of the day. 🥰🎄 Thank you so much!!

You’re most welcome my dear friend! We’re a massive ocean apart but at least our pink lil cuties can hang out together for Christmas :‘D
Post automatically merged:

A huge thank you @Zerous for the beautiful art of my girl! It’s so pretty and I love her expressions! you even made two I can’t 😭💜

I love this event, all the artworks are stunning! Thank you @Balverine for making it happen :‘)
Ahhh I'm so glad you like them!! She was so much fun to draw, and I've been experimenting with styles a lot recently, so I just had to draw more than one for you 😊

And massive thank you to @Yanrima~ for the gorgeous art 😭💚💚 your style is as gorgeous as ever!! Thank you for doing my character justice 😭
brb planning aesthetics for the new year-

Thank you again @Balverine for hosting another amazing event!!

Ahhhh! Just seeing this now, I love chibi Roxie so much!:devilish: 🖤 Thank you and Merry Christmas to my secret Santa! Reveal thyself so I can give credit!

I was your Santa, and I'm so glad you like it! Took me a while to work out what I was going to do, but I knew you liked animal crossing so that was an easy place to start! Merry Christmas! 🎄 🎁

I was your Secret Santa! Merry Christmas to you, too! Hope you had a great day, and I'm glad you like the drawing! ❤️

@Hatori Thank you so much for my beautiful drawing! I absolutely love it! My boy looks so adorable. ❤️ Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Ooh thank you so much to my Secret Santa! I love the piece you made of my character!
I didn't see a signature but I'd love to credit you! 😭💜
It was me! I'm so glad you like it, they were a fun character to draw^^ (I'm killutora on all other platforms for crediting purposes c: )

Thank you so much to whoever drew mine!! I'm obsessed with it and the cat is so cute😭 (I'd love to know who you are to credit you!)

????!!!! i’m confused how you recognized me lol, i thought i was the sneaky new kid 😔😔 i am very glad you liked it though! hornsby is so silly i liked drawing him hehe
Haha sorry! I have a decent memory and look at too many threads, I did double check with your art thread first though 😄❤️ You did amazing!

And @Balverine thank you once again for hosting, seeing all the art and reactions never gets old, I'm already looking forward to next year! 🌟

thank you so much @Balverine for organising this lovely event!!! 🥹💕 you know our little community is special when you can recognise who created which gorgeous artwork, I might need to commission a few of you, if you'll let me 👀

my secret santa, YOU CAPTURED MY GAL SO PERFECTLY she is so cute 🥺 thank you @jiny !!!!

Ahhhhh thank you so much to my secret santa! I love it! It's perfect and so adorable!! (The gingerbread house is so on theme for me, I built and decorated 4 small ones yesterday lol). Please let me know who you are so I can credit you for your amazing work!!

it was meeeeeeee - I've never drawn a horse villager in my scribble scrub style before - or a ginger bread house actually :LOL: but it was so fun to create! if you want each character separately I can send them across just let me know hehe

whoever did mine, thank you so much!!!! i adore it and please tell me who you are ;u;
Ah sorry a bit late to this but it was me! I'm so glad you like it! I had a ton of fun drawing it!

(Also, I just realised I seem to have missed a pesky little dot at the bottom 😭 if you want a fixed version please just let me know!)

Back