• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! - GIFTS POSTED!!

Oh my gosh! Mine is so cute!! My OC was drawn so well, and I love the details that went into the background. <3 Santa, please reveal yourself so I can thank you and credit you on Toyhouse. ^_^
Post automatically merged:

aaah mine's adorable! thank you to my santa (and please reveal yourself to me! i'm not 100% confident in my guessing abilities) ♥

@Mistreil I was your Santa! I had so much fun drawing your character. :) I'm glad you like it. :)

Oh my gosh! Mine is so cute!! My OC was drawn so well, and I love the details that went into the background. <3 Santa, please reveal yourself so I can thank you and credit you on Toyhouse. ^_^

@Mistreil I was your Santa! I had so much fun drawing your character. :) I'm glad you like it. :)
thank you thank youu!! its super cute, and im glad you had fun!! 💕

Oh my goodness, all of this art is incredible!

Thank you so much to my secret Santa! She looks so adorable, and I love so much that you put a little Agnes on her Christmas sweater! 😭❤❤❤

Please let me know who you are so I can credit you. 😍❤❤❤

Aaaaa thank you so much!! The attention to detail and concept and shading, it's all so amazing!! Please reveal who you are so I can credit you on toyhouse!

All the art is so lovely 😍😍😍

Thank you so much @Croconaw I think it turned out great!! I know some people can be intimidated to try to draw the gorilla villagers so I really appreciate that you gave it a go drawing me and my best bro Peewee ❤

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!! ❤ All the artwork in this thread seriously blew me away, the time and effort everyone put is amazing 😭 You all did wonderfully!!

And AHHH holy heck an artwork for me too?? I actually wasn't expecting anything in return, but thank you so so so much to whoever the artist is, I love it 💖🥺 My little Spring looks absolutely cute! Please reveal yourself if you'd like <33

Wowowow! I'm actually blown away, it's a GIF? :eek:
Roxie looks amazing, and the shine on the glasses is *chef's kiss*.
I love it so much thank you so much, I'm going to make this my signature right now!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! :devilish:

Edit: I bought avatar animation to make it my avatar instead.

Huehue happy holidays to you!! 😁 It was my first time trying out GIF-making in the drawing app I used and I was honestly surprised it turned out great. The bat shine on the hair was intentional too! Glad you liked it 💕🥳

oh my gosh, Metog is BEAUTIFUL. I love her, thank you!!
I drew her for you, so glad you like it!! it was kinda tricky cause there is so much detail lol, but I had fun with it! 😁

OMG MY SANTA DREW MY CHILD AHHH😭😭😭I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHH

whoever my santa was thank you!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

I drew her for you, so glad you like it!! it was kinda tricky cause there is so much detail lol, but I had fun with it! 😁

OMG MY SANTA DREW MY CHILD AHHH😭😭😭I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHH

whoever my santa was thank you!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

thank you!! Metog is, perfectly drawn. I love her!! would you mind if I credit you ok toyhouse, would xSuperMario64x be good? thank youuu!!

thank you!! Metog is, perfectly drawn. I love her!! would you mind if I credit you ok toyhouse, would xSuperMario64x be good? thank youuu!!
that's perfectly fine! you can link my toyhou.se profile if you want :)

Thanks so much to whoever did mine, your style is incredible and I love how colourful you managed to make it! If you feel like revealing yourself, I'm really curious right now! 😄

Aaaaa thank you so much!! The attention to detail and concept and shading, it's all so amazing!! Please reveal who you are so I can credit you on toyhouse!

Hi, that would be me! I'm so very glad you liked it. He was a lot of fun to draw, I loved having bits of personality/backstory to work with! I could send you a properly signed version if you'd prefer. ^^

aaaa, i don't see mine so i guess i wasn't put in the pool ;; v ;; thanks for hosting anyway, i'm glad i was at least able to get my art done for my match

Thanks to whoever did mine! I love :love: Also Im really curious hahha

@S.J. and @skarmoury I did both of your art ;w;

glad you both like them~

skarmoury, it was super awesome of you to offer to help even if you wouldn't get anything in return, so I just had to do something for you LOL

Hi, that would be me! I'm so very glad you liked it. He was a lot of fun to draw, I loved having bits of personality/backstory to work with! I could send you a properly signed version if you'd prefer. ^^
That'd be great, thank you!

Thanks to whoever did mine! I love :love: Also Im really curious hahha
That'd be me! I'm glad you like it!

Back