• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

@Balverine if you still don’t have all of the art and no confirmed extensions by the deadline, let me know and I‘ll be happy to fill in with an additional piece!

@Balverine if you still don’t have all of the art and no confirmed extensions by the deadline, let me know and I‘ll be happy to fill in with an additional piece!

Same here! I can also help out with some extra art if it’s needed. :)

thank you both! so far everyone has responded to my reminder, but I definitely appreciate this ^^

I've almost finished mine. Had the sketch for way too long, but I've only recently been able to finish the piece. Should be completely finished tomorrow!

Love the undertale references lmao. The very game that taught me to backtrack, always, and push every stone and lever just to be sure. Twice.

Saw someone mention lots of spoilers. Thought to myself, “Huh, I didn’t see any spoilers.” Didn’t think to check the first post. Went about my business.

Saw someone mention Undertale references. Became determined to find them. Found them.

“Did you enjoy looking under every spoiler?”
Yep. :)

Saw someone mention lots of spoilers. Thought to myself, “Huh, I didn’t see any spoilers.” Didn’t think to check the first post. Went about my business.

Saw someone mention Undertale references. Became determined to find them. Found them.

“Did you enjoy looking under every spoiler?”
Yep. :)
I feel honored that the one saying "did you look under every spoiler?" was the spoiler for my username lol

We had such a nice turnout this year, I'm so excited to post art!

I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!!
(also, stay warm!! it's -2F here, so try not to freeze lol)

We had such a nice turnout this year, I'm so excited to post art!

I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!!
(also, stay warm!! it's -2F here, so try not to freeze lol)
Gosh I’m bursting with curiosity. I check this thread like three times a day, even though I know it’s not time yet. Have I read through the spoilers twice already? Perhaps.

I'm happy that I finished my drawing a little while ago. I'm excited to see what others have done and I can't wait for the reveal!

To whoever drew my OC. You did a great job in capturing Leo’s character, he looks cute in your style! 😊

And to @Balverine , thank you for hosting another secret Santa, it’s been fun drawing for others! 🥳

Back