• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Free Art Raffle] jadetine's 2024 🐉 Art Giveaway -- Final Piece Posted

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Only 2 months later, but here we are... Here's the final piece for Hatori of their OC Yue!

I loved the intricate details and I'm proud of the colors and composition. The wispy smoke sleeves are such a cool concept!​

Untitled-Artwork.gif

Iiiiiiiiiit's that time of year again!
I'm not talkin' just New Year's Resolutions-- I'm talkin' 'bout another giveaway! 🥳🎉👯‍♂️

Summary: Comment below for an entry to get some free art from ME-- this year, I'm including simple animations. Random winner chosen Sunday, January 28, 2024: Hatori!
Intro: Howdy friend! My name is Renn and I started making art on this awesome forum in January 2021. This is where it all started for me. I am so grateful for this place. 😭
Digital art is something I have been practicing, but I've also been interested in animation, so I figured I would offer a simple animation prize (if desired) this year.

Previous raffles:

Details:
  • To enter: post something in the comments. If you are comfortable displaying your request and references there, feel free to do so, otherwise I will PM you instead if you win.
  • I will try to draw ANYTHING that is requested (keep it PG-13 please, lol, so I can display the prize).
  • Raffle will take place on January 28, 2024
  • Winner will be randomly chosen by wheelofnames
  • Only 1 winner will be chosen (in the meantime, I will be working through my shop pinglist 😅)
Let me know if you have any questions! And thank you. 🙏

Raffle entries:
Corrie
Snowifer
magicaldonkey
Zerous
nyx~
Foreverfox
Airysuit
Merielle
Hatori
Aquilla
Roxxy
CylieDanny
jiny
Firesquids
Xara
ZeldaCrossing64
duckvely
ribbitribbon
-Mars-
Kitsuragi
xlisapisa
vinnie
deana
Venn
Milleram
Mimi Cheems
Paperboy012305
olliebugge
mocha.
Skeeve
That Marshal Fangirl

Last edited:
Omggg I'd love to enter Renn! I adore your art and I'm so thankful for the pieces you've drawn for me! ;w; <3

This is such a fun idea!! Id love to enter the raffle as well! 🥰 Always loved your animated snowglobe, and would love one of my AC character and Coco :)

Succes everyone 🌟💖

Hello, Renn! Thank you so much for hosting this art raffle, it's awfully kind of you! I'd love to enter, thank you for the opportunity! :blush:

I WANNA ENTRERRRR!!! More Renn art? always. thank you you're the best <333

Renn, you are a shining star🌟🫶 🌟 So talented and generous 🥰❤️

I would absolutely love to enter 💝 Thank you for all that you are and everything you do ✨✨💜✨✨

Ooooh, Happy New Year indeed!! 🤗🎉

Thank you for your insane talent and generosity, Renn! I’d love to enter, please! 💖

Back