• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

Omg, my demon child looks perfect, I love it! Thank you so much whoever drew them!! (I'd love to know who you are for credit^^)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much to whoever drew mine! I absolutely love it!! <3

Please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly and credit you on Toyhouse. :)
It was me! I'm glad you like it, I had so much fun drawing the wings and horns and everything, he's such a cool character! Merry Christmas!

Oh my gosh, I can't even express how much I love my Secret Santa's art piece!! You really put a lot of effort into drawing each of the things I gave as idea and I love the style, so cute! :lemon:

Omg, my demon child looks perfect, I love it! Thank you so much whoever drew them!! (I'd love to know who you are for credit^^)

It was me! I'm glad you like it, I had so much fun drawing the wings and horns and everything, he's such a cool character! Merry Christmas!
Ah, thank you again! You got all of his details just perfect. <3 I'm glad you had fun drawing him. :) I can't wait to upload it to my Toyhouse later today! :D

And @Firesquids I’m so happy you like my drawing! It was such a lovely surprise to see you using it around the forums ♥️
I am in awe, it's absolutely stunning! Ione has become a quick favorite villager of mine, and you made her so beautiful and dreamy. I'll definitely have to give her a halo too, I don't know why I haven't already, she's just a lil' angel. 🥺 This was such a lovely piece of art to receive, thanks again Aquilla, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 👼❄️

I am in awe, it's absolutely stunning! Ione has become a quick favorite villager of mine, and you made her so beautiful and dreamy. I'll definitely have to give her a halo too, I don't know why I haven't already, she's just a lil' angel. 🥺 This was such a lovely piece of art to receive, thanks again Aquilla, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 👼❄️
Thank you so much! 💙😊 I adore Ione so when I saw her on your fave list I just had to (and she matches the star frags hehe). I’m so glad you like it 💙 your figurine also turned out amazing! Merry Christmas to you as well!

i’m so in love with mine she looks beautiful 😭💕 thank you to my secret santa ❤️

& thank you @Balverine for putting all this together!

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much @Shellzilla_515! I absolutely love how you've drawn her in the snow with the lil pawprints, her scarf and snowflakes and everything. I love it so much, thank you again! 😊
Aww, thank you, Flicky! It's not very often that I draw animals walking on all four paws, but I'm very glad that my drawing has brought you a lot of happiness and joy. 😊

Back