• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

White Elephant Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cozy Ice Skate" an ice skate sitting in front of a warm fire, roasting marshmallows, it doesn't get more cozy than that...

pepper_cozy_iceskate.JPG

Here is my take on Abundant Blizzard!!
Yknow, a blizzard is already pretty abundant, so I thought whats more abundant than a full white out ⛄❄️

abundantblizzardjoke.png

Just kidding ;> here's my actual take
Poor Beau got trapped in this crazy blizzard!! The snow is all the way up to his neck ☃️

abundantblizzard.png

abundantblizzardextra.png

This sure is a busy fireplace! It’s de-thawing Filbert and Bubbles after their snowy afternoon, it’s drying socks and hats, it’s holding up holiday decorations and gifts, it’s warming soup and tea, it’s melting marshmallows for s’mores, and it’s lighting the living room.

IMG_0290.jpeg

Gnarled Reindeer:
JriWKdJ.jpg

There have been many Rudolph throughout the ages
As time moves on, joints withering and strength fading,
the chosen deer find peace in a snowy grove.
Bones to branches, and fur to thistles, they will be honoured for many ages to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back