• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

OMG WBGHJWBHJV
It took me everything I had inside me not to squeal out loud when I saw this 😭
I wanted to see everyone else's before opening mine, I can recognize almost everyone's art style here so many heartwarming drawings the artists put so much love into 🖤
I recognized who drew my piece from the art style right away before seeing the name, @Yanrima~ I can't ever tell you how happy this has made me, I'm at a loss for words and I honestly don't deserve to have something like this 🥺

Thanks to whoever did mine, I love it and her pose was totally on character 💕

HOLY MOLY @Mick
I love this scene (especially the star wand snowman arm, what I reckless use of something so precious lol). I am so amazed. I also love the nearby planets in the sky. So fantastical! And filled with my favorite things!

Oh wow!! I definitely did not expect someone to physically make my character. That's super creative & it looks amazing, I'd put it on a shelf if I could 🤩 I wonder if my secret santa is willing to reveal themselves? Because otherwise I will just assume that you are Firesquids based solely on event entries I've seen 🧐 I hope that's right, might be awkward if it's not

HOLY MOLY @Mick
I love this scene (especially the star wand snowman arm, what I reckless use of something so precious lol). I am so amazed. I also love the nearby planets in the sky. So fantastical! And filled with my favorite things!
I am so glad you like it! <3 Sorry about the irresponsible wand placement, I didn't know where else to add it and this seemed right :LOL: Your rep was really fun to draw!

Thank you so much secret santa for drawing my lil alien AC side character!! 🤩 I love it!! Especially love the striped tights on her, that's such a cute look omg. 💚

@Millysaurusrexjr !!! I’m gushing!! I can’t get over how cute this is. I love everything about it, Freckles, the blinking text, the little sketches…THE LUCKY CAT everything is perfect thank you so much for such a cute gift!! It will definitely be my future signature ;^; ❤️
YAYYY I'm so glad you liked it!! It was a lot of fun to draw 🥳 Let me know if you want any adjustments to the animation sequence of the lights or anything else!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much to whoever drew mine! I absolutely love it!! <3

Please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly and credit you on Toyhouse. :)

To whoever drew my OC. You did a great job in capturing Leo’s character, he looks cute in your style! 😊

And to @Balverine , thank you for hosting another secret Santa, it’s been fun drawing for others! 🥳
I drew your OC!! I had so much fun drawing him and coming up with the book titles and accessories for him!! 🤩

Also, @kiwikenobi thank you so much for my art! I love the expressions, and you nailed the color palette of my character! 😍🤩
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow!! I definitely did not expect someone to physically make my character. That's super creative & it looks amazing, I'd put it on a shelf if I could 🤩 I wonder if my secret santa is willing to reveal themselves? Because otherwise I will just assume that you are Firesquids based solely on event entries I've seen 🧐 I hope that's right, might be awkward if it's not

I am so glad you like it! <3 Sorry about the irresponsible wand placement, I didn't know where else to add it and this seemed right :LOL: Your rep was really fun to draw!
I second this, Mick, I need to know who made this!!

The mick statue is amazing!! And already iconic. Love the lil star bobbers

Yeah, you got me. lol
Your rep is so cute and I just couldnt resist. Love me a good spaceman. The (moon) base, jetpack engines, and stars glow in the dark. The stars bobble too. I'd love to send it to you, but I'm having some difficulty with my varnish and I may have to repaint some parts.

Yeah, you got me. lol
Your rep is so cute and I just couldnt resist. Love me a good spaceman. The (moon) base, jetpack engines, and stars glow in the dark. The stars bobble too. I'd love to send it to you, but I'm having some difficulty with my varnish and I may have to repaint some parts.
Detective skills too strong. 😌 The glow in the dark paint was part of why I was pretty sure it had to be you, lol. Shipping it all the way here could be scary but if you eventually feel like trying it, I'm also willing cover shipping. No rush if you want to fix things up first - you can always message me when you want to try! ^-^

Detective skills too strong. 😌 The glow in the dark paint was part of why I was pretty sure it had to be you, lol. Shipping it all the way here could be scary but if you eventually feel like trying it, I'm also willing cover shipping. No rush if you want to fix things up first - you can always message me when you want to try! ^-^
Ahah Yeah. Another thing I can't resist is adding glow paint to everything.
It may be a little bit into next year but we'll figure it out!

I just can't stop looking at the art of whoever made it for me. It's really amazing and I don't think there are more words to describe how happy this made me. My villager Pag-asa is one thing, but I did not expect them to draw the Honda S2000 as well! 🥺 I lowkey find it cute that the antlers and a red nose are on there in the winter version. I really need to know who did this and give them a huge thanks.

I also want to say that all of the art is just beautiful to look at. Everyone did a great job bringing smiles and uplifting spirits to each other. I'm wishing you all a safe, happy holiday and a happy new year. 😊

Waaah it’s so cute!!! I love it so much! I would love to know who drew this absolutely adorable picture for me, if the secret santa wishes to reveal themselves! 🥰♥️

All the artworks are stunning! I love looking at them all. This is one of my favourite events here on belltree, thank you @Balverine for hosting and organising everything ♥️

And @Firesquids I’m so happy you like my drawing! It was such a lovely surprise to see you using it around the forums ♥️

Waaah it’s so cute!!! I love it so much! I would love to know who drew this absolutely adorable picture for me, if the secret santa wishes to reveal themselves! 🥰♥️

All the artworks are stunning! I love looking at them all. This is one of my favourite events here on belltree, thank you @Balverine for hosting and organising everything ♥️

And @Firesquids I’m so happy you like my drawing! It was such a lovely surprise to see you using it around the forums ♥️
I was your Secret Santa! Merry Christmas!! <3

Back