• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Free Art Raffle] jadetine's 2024 🐉 Art Giveaway -- Final Piece Posted

I'm not entering because I'm already getting art from you other ways, but I love your art, and I want to congratulate you on your continuing artistic pursuits. :)

Ouu! I always attend local conversations and my FAVORITE part of them are getting live commissions from the artists. It's so enchanting when a wonderful artist can create a fun image on a prompt you give them!
I'd like to enter please! You are is so nice! I love the style

1706454254355.png

The raffle winner is... @Hatori!
Congrats! Please let me know:

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc.)
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter)

Thanks for entering, everyone! It was a big boost to my self esteem every time I got a ping for this thread.

View attachment 533579
The raffle winner is... @Hatori!
Congrats! Please let me know:

Thanks for entering, everyone! It was a big boost to my self esteem every time I got a ping for this thread.

Ooh thank you so much for hosting this kind giveaway, @jadetine !
I'm so stocked to have won!
I'll post my request below, but please let me know if anything needs to be changed or if it won't work and I can pick something else:

Description: Half body or bust of my character, Yue. He's a personification of a porcelain moon rabbit hence the colors. Pose can be a simple idle pose with a warm smile expression.
I'd like to see the 2 moon rabbits hopping around him under a moonlit background. A serene and peaceful feeling. A visual reference of what I'm referring to can be seen on his 3rd image in his toyhou.se link here: [X] The ends of his sleeves are wispy and cloud-like.
Please feel free to omit his hand fan and any small details on his clothing.
References: Toyhou.se link (I can send cleaner, full res references via PM)
Dimensions: Signature Rectangle or generic Rectangle canvas size
Best Contact Method: TBT/Discord

Thank you so much again! :blush: 💜

Only 2 months later, but here we are... Here's the final piece for @Hatori of their OC Yue!

I loved the intricate details and I'm proud of the colors and composition. The wispy smoke sleeves are such a cool concept! TYSM for showing me your amazing OC's!​

Back