• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! - GIFTS POSTED!!

good to see I've still got a few days left, I have my commission about halfway done and it's just taking so long cause there's so much going into this drawing lol 😅

can't wait to see all the finished pieces!~

I have a few backup people who are still finishing up there stuff, but art should still be on time <3

Thank you all for participating! We had a great turnout this year!! All of the art is so nice~

there

once

was

an

ugly

barnacle

that

was

so

ugly

that

everyone

died

the end

that's all I got

seriously

art will be here soon

thanks for participating!

you guys did a great job!

why are you still looking at these

don't you have anything better to do

you're almost at the end

so many S usernames

i'm getting tired of typing

and running out of ideas

guess what

never

gonna

give

you

up

itsa me
WRyD.gif
this is the best thing I've seen all day thank you zeppeli

lol I'm glad you guys liked that : P

gifts have seriously been posted now!!
for some reason it separated the thing off into two spoiler tags, but it still works LOL

@moo_nieu thanks so much for drawing Cecilia, she's so pretty ;v;

Oh gosh thank you to my santa for the gorgeous new years art!
I love the direction you went with the art, it's so tranquil! I may have to make that my wallpaper for new years now.

@Zeppeli is there any way to know who our santas were to thank them or is it going to remain a mystery?

Ahhh!! I love my art!!! It's so perfect!🥰🤩 thank you so much!! This is my favorite Christmas tradition! 💖💞

Wowowow! I'm actually blown away, it's a GIF? :eek:
Roxie looks amazing, and the shine on the glasses is *chef's kiss*.
I love it so much thank you so much, I'm going to make this my signature right now!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! :devilish:

Edit: I bought avatar animation to make it my avatar instead.

Last edited:
Wowowow! I'm actually blown away, it's a GIF? :eek:
Roxie looks amazing, and the shine on the glasses is *chef's kiss*.
I love it so much thank you so much, I'm going to make this my signature right now!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! :devilish:
Can we also talk about how the shine in her hair looks like a bat? I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it fits perfectly! 🤩

aaah mine's adorable! thank you to my santa (and please reveal yourself to me! i'm not 100% confident in my guessing abilities) ♥

I’m fairly new to digital art but I did @/deana 😁
I loved drawing Peewee as well! It was my first time drawing a gorilla villager!

Back