• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

P7sMedD.png

I can't even find the right words to express how delighted and how moved I am to have such an adorable artwork of us together, my dear sister-in-art, @Aquilla!

Thank you so much for hosting this, @Balverine! It is such a wonderful event and something I always look forward to; I hope it never becomes too much pressure. If you would be willing to trust someone with the logs of previous matches, or need anything, I would be happy to help next year. :)

All the entries are so fantastic-- there are so many artists here that I recognize from style, and even better, new faces I have yet to get familiar with.

And I confirm for @Yanrima~ that I was your Secret Santa this year. I will forward the file to you on Discord, but here's a BB Code / TBT-friendly version:

Opening all of the spoilers to see everyone's art is like receiving lots of little gifts! 😭💗 There are so many amazing artists on TBT! Feeling so blessed to see all of your incredible and thoughtful art! 🎄✨💗

To my Secret Santa, thank you so much! 😭 I am so in love with your art, and so thankful for you drawing my rep! 😭💗 I can't believe you drew two, and they are both amazing! I would love to know who I should credit it, because I adore them 💗💗💗 p.s. going to change my pfp rn

Thank you for hosting every year Balverine 💗💗

can't even find the right words to express how delighted and how moved I am to have such an adorable artwork of us together, my dear sister-in-art, @Aquilla!
You’re most welcome my dear friend! We’re a massive ocean apart but at least our pink lil cuties can hang out together for Christmas :‘D
Post automatically merged:

A huge thank you @Zerous for the beautiful art of my girl! It’s so pretty and I love her expressions! you even made two I can’t 😭💜

I love this event, all the artworks are stunning! Thank you @Balverine for making it happen :‘)

*Looks at art and dies of happiness* @Shellzilla_515 OMG IS THIS YOU?????? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD DUDE THIS LOOKS SO FREAKING EPIC!!!
AHHHHHH I can't ever tell you how happy this has made me! This is the best Christmas present I could possibly ever ask for! 😭
Everything is so perfect?!? I love how Scarlet let Drift have her guitar and it's too big for him to even play 😭 and then Lily is like WOO-HOO! Shellzilla you are so unbelievably talented at art and you always blow me away. You are always going above and beyond and this is no exception, I was definitely not expecting to see anymore characters besides Scarlet and you went ahead and drew Drift and Lily too?!? Shellzilla I can't possibly express enough gratitude to you for taking the time to spend so long drawing this for me. 🥹
I WILL DEFINITELY DRAW SOMETHING FOR YOU 💙🚙

I can't even find the right words to express how delighted and how moved I am to have such an adorable artwork of us together, my dear sister-in-art, @Aquilla!

Thank you so much for hosting this, @Balverine! It is such a wonderful event and something I always look forward to; I hope it never becomes too much pressure. If you would be willing to trust someone with the logs of previous matches, or need anything, I would be happy to help next year. :)

All the entries are so fantastic-- there are so many artists here that I recognize from style, and even better, new faces I have yet to get familiar with.

And I confirm for @Yanrima~ that I was your Secret Santa this year. I will forward the file to you on Discord, but here's a BB Code / TBT-friendly version:
I just woke up to see a wonderful piece of secret santa art from you! 😍🤩🥰

Thank you so much for the secret santa art! The art looks super gorgeous, I can't take my eyes of this art piece. I'll cherish it forever! 💝

And Merry Christmas to you and everyone participating in this year's secret santa! 🎄

Opening all of the spoilers to see everyone's art is like receiving lots of little gifts! 😭💗 There are so many amazing artists on TBT! Feeling so blessed to see all of your incredible and thoughtful art! 🎄✨💗

To my Secret Santa, thank you so much! 😭 I am so in love with your art, and so thankful for you drawing my rep! 😭💗 I can't believe you drew two, and they are both amazing! I would love to know who I should credit it, because I adore them 💗💗💗 p.s. going to change my pfp rn

Thank you for hosting every year Balverine 💗💗
SJJJJ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I was your secret santa! I realized I didn't put my signature on the art oops— but I'm super duper glad you liked them!! I made one art initially but I wanted to try a different art style so I thought to use your OC for experimenting hehe. Yayyy I'm happy you're happy!! 🥹🫶

And to my secret santa, THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!! Seeing art of my OC with Etoile makes me so soft and happy, I'm super happy with the art you made for me, I think it's just so darn cute 💖 Let me know who you are so I can properly thank you!! 🥹

@kiwikenobi aaaaaaaa so Cuuuuuuuuuuute! I absolutely adore it! 💖💖💖🌸🌸🌸 This is totally me everytime I see a bunny ^^ Thank you so much and happy holidays! (๑>◡<๑)

also, do you mind if I add this to her toyhouse page? (With credit of course!)

Oh boy it's an unsigned artwork, time for the guessing game! 😄 I'm going to accuse @ribbitribbon this time, was this you?? 🧐
But whoever my artistic santa was, I very much appreciate the art and also all those line sketches with my favourite villagers too! I enjoy their faces and expressions so much haha, the one with Hornsby is so on point for his character and it made me laugh. Thank you!! ❤️✨

@Mick MY BELOVED THANK YOU AAAA 🥰💞💞💞💞

Yay, I'm glad you like it! I wish I had an endless amount of time to polish it more, it was so much fun to have a go at drawing something entirely new! ^^

Oh boy it's an unsigned artwork, time for the guessing game! 😄 I'm going to accuse @ribbitribbon this time, was this you?? 🧐
But whoever my artistic santa was, I very much appreciate the art and also all those line sketches with my favourite villagers too! I enjoy their faces and expressions so much haha, the one with Hornsby is so on point for his character and it made me laugh. Thank you!! ❤️✨

Yay, I'm glad you like it! I wish I had an endless amount of time to polish it more, it was so much fun to have a go at drawing something entirely new! ^^
????!!!! i’m confused how you recognized me lol, i thought i was the sneaky new kid 😔😔 i am very glad you liked it though! hornsby is so silly i liked drawing him hehe

SJJJJ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I was your secret santa! I realized I didn't put my signature on the art oops— but I'm super duper glad you liked them!! I made one art initially but I wanted to try a different art style so I thought to use your OC for experimenting hehe. Yayyy I'm happy you're happy!! 🥹🫶

And to my secret santa, THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!! Seeing art of my OC with Etoile makes me so soft and happy, I'm super happy with the art you made for me, I think it's just so darn cute 💖 Let me know who you are so I can properly thank you!! 🥹
I was your secret santa, I was a bit nervous making this so I'm happy you like it <3

Thank you so much to my secret santa! You did a great job with Chloe and captured her super well! I wasn't sure what to expect submitting an oc and not an Animal Crossing character, but was not disappointed. This is amazing and she looks so cute in the ACNH style x) You and everyone who participated this year are very talented thank you again!!

Wowwwwwww that Haruhi is amazing, thank you so much my secret santa! ;__; I'm sure my fellow Haruhi fans will love it too!

I hope to participate again next year and having leveled up my art by then! 🎄

Ooh thank you so much to my Secret Santa! I love the piece you made of my character!
I didn't see a signature but I'd love to credit you! 😭💜

Also wanted to give another thanks to @Balverine for hosting these! I didn't manage to catch the last few times so I'm glad I was able to participate in this year's event! Thank you and for everyone participating as well, you all did an amazing job!! 🥺

Wowwwwwww that Haruhi is amazing, thank you so much my secret santa! ;__; I'm sure my fellow Haruhi fans will love it too!

I hope to participate again next year and having leveled up my art by then! 🎄

I was your secret santa❤️
when I started drawing her, I THOUGHT that's who it was, but I wasn't familiar enough with the anime to know for sure LOL
but I'm glad you like her! ^^

WAHHHH WHOEVER DREW MINE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB AHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭 I LOOOOOVE IT THANK YOUUUU
EEEEE I'm so glad you like it!!! ;v; 🫶

And not one but TWO adorable pieces of my girl??? They're so freaking cute Secret Santa SHOW YOURSELF THANK YOU ILY
original.jpg

Thank you so much for hosting this @Balverine!! And great work to everyone who participated, I loved looking through and seeing what everyone got! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! ❤️💚

EEEEE I'm so glad you like it!!! ;v; 🫶

And not one but TWO adorable pieces of my girl??? They're so freaking cute Secret Santa SHOW YOURSELF THANK YOU ILY
View attachment 527421

Thank you so much for hosting this @Balverine!! And great work to everyone who participated, I loved looking through and seeing what everyone got! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! ❤️💚

It's me, Santa!🎄✨ I was really happy that I got to draw your girl Merielle, because she is so cute!!! I'm really glad you liked them! ☺️💗💝💚❤️

Ahhhh! Just seeing this now, I love chibi Roxie so much!:devilish: 🖤 Thank you and Merry Christmas to my secret Santa! Reveal thyself so I can give credit!

I was your secret santa, I was a bit nervous making this so I'm happy you like it <3

Thank you so much to my secret santa! You did a great job with Chloe and captured her super well! I wasn't sure what to expect submitting an oc and not an Animal Crossing character, but was not disappointed. This is amazing and she looks so cute in the ACNH style x) You and everyone who participated this year are very talented thank you again!!
I was your Santa, and I'm so glad you like it! Took me a while to work out what I was going to do, but I knew you liked animal crossing so that was an easy place to start! Merry Christmas! 🎄 🎁

The gifts have been posted!! Everyone did so well, thank you for making this a very successful and relatively stress-free event LOL

@lieryl thank you so much for mine, he looks so good!! 😭 🥰
i’m really glad you like him 🫶 i’m so sorry i couldn’t include his headgear! could not figure out the angles for the life of me OTL but thank you once again for hosting! this was a really fun experience 🤍

ALSO huge thank you to @rosefairy, my little dude looks so adorable!! i love your style so much (fawning over how you do eyes!!), genuinely let out a gasp of delight when i saw the piece 😭😭 please let me know where i can credit you, i’d love to put this in his toyhou.se 🤍🤍

Back